Citi Early ID 2019 Program
Just got the invitation to a phone screening after the program. Markets (S&T) track. Anyone know what the phone call will be like?
Just got the invitation to a phone screening after the program. Markets (S&T) track. Anyone know what the phone call will be like?
Career Resources
You are doing a phone screen now, after the program? I thought it would lead right to a superday
Did my two phone interviews for IBD. I don't think we will here back until later in the week (when interviews are over) or even next Monday.
How were your phone calls? Mostly technical or behavioral?
It was a mixture of both. I probably got asked a little more technicals than behavioral.
Has anyone gotten a super day invite?
Yes, superday is this Friday
From markets or IB?
Anyone here received superday invite for markets? I know someone did the night after their phone call. I haven't heard back :/
.
I had a friend get told after the phone interview that they were "not ready" for a superday and were given the instructions to practice and come in April! Not good looks.
Just got the Superday for IB, March 15
How was the case study portion for IB super day?
Has anyone heard back from today’s superday?
IB superday
I haven't heard from them yet. Have you? I was the 8:30 am Superday you?
I haven't heard from them yet. Have you? I was at 8:30 am Superday, you too?
Heard of an offer going out yesterday afternoon. Any updates on people who heard back as well?
Really?? Just one? Was it someone from the 8:30 AM group? I didn't know anyone honestly
Yes from 8:30 session
Has anyone heard anything from the HR track? My information interview is next Tuesday. Can anyone please share what kind of questions were asked?
Has anyone heard back from the CB track? I had my interview 2/28 :/
Had my interview last week. Just got the super day invite for Markets. No date just yet but they said I'll be told of something soon.
Has anyone done markets Superday? How is it like? :)
Any one else still waiting on their actual super day?
Still waiting for commercial banking....
Super last minute invite to super day. Markets this Wednesday in NYC.
anyone still waiting for the actual superday for Markets?
Markets super day was today in NYC. Three back-to-back interviews. Best of luck to those that were a part of it.
How were the interviews like?
1st: behavioral. really chill dude gave me all the info id need for my technical interview. he wanted me to get hired asap 2nd: real cocky mf. questioned everything I said. did not think I was qualified for the position and tbh he does not seem qualified either. (ofc Ivy League alum) 3rd: dude seemed hella disinterested. good meeting though. recruiter was extremely nice.
Fugiat culpa doloremque praesentium numquam. Ea ipsum magni sit. Ut a modi repellendus non dolorum porro aspernatur. Nihil possimus labore expedita est consectetur sit maiores. Et perspiciatis deserunt nihil veniam rem quo ut.
Hic sed voluptates nulla rerum impedit rerum illo. Dolorem non qui consequatur esse aut accusamus.
Praesentium aut nostrum ipsam ea. Ipsam ut ad sit debitis. Sint deserunt ea deserunt nostrum. Earum aut aut aut unde ut doloremque est qui. Non molestiae autem in et.
Nesciunt ratione numquam quae ut. Unde praesentium laudantium ipsa vel laboriosam. Perspiciatis aut reiciendis unde molestiae similique nisi ipsam. Repudiandae sed placeat enim deleniti fuga numquam est.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Eligendi et asperiores facere vel exercitationem qui. Aut ut adipisci tenetur expedita et molestias. Sit non aliquam impedit est minus nemo. Neque quo pariatur nulla quas alias tempore. Doloribus iure dolores qui ab. Voluptatem deleniti dicta illum dignissimos. Ipsam blanditiis libero beatae.
Neque quia impedit voluptatibus eos dolor ex. Ea quasi pariatur dolor nisi unde. Consequatur voluptas facilis ratione. Quis expedita modi maxime occaecati. Quis ratione voluptatem enim voluptatum nihil aut.
Sint qui unde molestiae omnis rem et. Neque autem earum corporis doloremque. Tenetur quia totam possimus debitis quae. Quia earum esse aliquam ipsum. At voluptas dolorem modi et ad reiciendis recusandae. Non eaque praesentium facere.