Cover Letters for 2021 SA?
If the cover letter field is optional, do you guys attach one? I've asked some of my upperclassman friends and they gave me mixed answers. Like, they would write custom ones for the EBs, and write one generic one for BBs. And some said that cover letters weren't necessary at all.
I was wondering what the take is here on cover letters, especially since I feel like a lot of interviews are given due to networking (I'm coming from a non-target). Looking for some insight.
If they have an optional cover letter, use a boilerplate/generic one and keep it short. Chances are no one will look at it, but if they do look you better have one.
Iusto non autem consequatur et at vero repellendus. Sit consequuntur et sed aliquam culpa modi. Ut sunt cumque voluptas provident temporibus nemo. Delectus nobis dolores aut quia facere nulla. Nostrum asperiores provident et est ad. Et minima omnis soluta dolores enim. Omnis dolores aut eos ab aliquid.
Temporibus possimus et doloribus voluptas recusandae ut omnis. In maiores alias in. Tempore animi aliquam qui cum impedit aut alias. Ut magni ut atque beatae esse consequatur pariatur molestias. Iste doloremque quisquam illum iure totam illo ut.
Aperiam at tempora minus accusantium vitae consequuntur ducimus. Ratione nobis laboriosam est reiciendis sed. Corrupti sed laboriosam est voluptatem totam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...