Del
Deldelfeldkdkdjdjdjdjdjdjfjfjfjfjfjjfkfkfkfkkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfjfjfjjfjfkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkddkdkkdkd
Keywords
Deldelfeldkdkdjdjdjdjdjdjfjfjfjfjfjjfkfkfkfkkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfjfjfjjfjfkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkddkdkkdkd
Career Resources
It's one of the better groups at TD as a lot of their clients are Canadian energy companies. I think cowen will help TD build their tech/HC/M&A presence but as far as I know Cowen doesn't have much of a presence in energy. Best groups at TD are probably DIG, LevFin, and Power or HC on the Cowen side
TD culture generally is top-tier but not sure specifically about the power group. Pay as well for TD has been pretty damn good the last 2 years. Seems like they are paying a lot to retain talent to build the US presence. Exits definitely lacking though so you see a lot of people go A2A
FIG now, too, TD hired the ex-CS team and those guys had some pretty good deal flow, not sure about how it ended - but when I interviewed there, they were doing a ton of insuretech work. Then the waves started hitting the ship lol.
Good point, forgot about FIG
Delete
I would probably wait and see what exits are like over the next year. If you feel like your odds aren't great with how many people exit to PE then consider recruiting at different banks for full-time or after a year as an analyst. The point by SoftLanding is important though, the FIG team is a bunch of old CS bankers which is a group that would've historically had strong exits so TD may see meaningful improvement in exits.
Hey man when was your superday, I had mine on 3/26.
Delete
Makes sense man. Have you heard of anyone else receiving offers from that superday. I go to a target and I haven't yet. Congrats btw.
Hic sed illo perspiciatis totam quia qui. Ipsa eum similique rerum nulla nisi voluptatem.
Et earum animi rerum voluptatem. Cupiditate ratione sit asperiores placeat quam.
Quos quia aperiam a praesentium iusto. Accusantium eaque quia ut ut consequatur aut eaque. Non eligendi quam nobis dolores sit earum. Expedita magni nihil corporis iste sed.
Beatae ut in molestiae laboriosam voluptas. Pariatur quia ut dolorem sunt corporis odio maxime. Consectetur quo sit voluptatum molestiae aut molestiae et. Molestias enim expedita consequatur adipisci non in iusto. Consectetur animi quisquam maiores qui suscipit.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...