GS SA (IBD) 2021 OFFICIAL ANALYST THREAD
Alright you guys. This is thread is for those who have already entered those y’all ivory towers and are now kicking back for the rest of recruiting season. You got an offer from GS and will be accepting!
How are you feeling now that you’re done? What office/group are you in? How did the superday go for you? What questions do you have about the program?? Etc.
Just thought I’d make this space to make a small pseudo-community as more people get accepted throughout the summer. Congratulations!*
*If you’re in the process currently, no longer in it, looking to get in it, or have been through it all before you’re welcome to hop in the discussion too! All-access club over here baby.
NYC industrials, one of the analysts assisting with the interview was my pledge master when i was a freshman
wow I’m sure that made that interview comfortable lol. SF TMT here— superday was very “California” laid back if you know what I mean. One guy was a little stern but I think he was the one pressure interviewer. Really liked their vibe though.
Bows and toes had a use after all
Akpsi
Has anyone gotten their official letter yet? I’ve only committed verbally but check my email like every 5 minutes lol. I’m in NYC Natural resources...not my first choice but I won’t complain.
Same boat, how did you find out what group?
one of my interviewers called me and let me know that was the group that offered me. gave a verbal acceptance
When did you have your super day for NRG?
this past tuesday
wait so sa in GS need to have a superday interview to get a ft spot????
No for us it goes Hirevue > Superday > Summer Analyst Intern offer > FT (from return offer).
I think FT is way less formal bc only a few FT hires are non-SA converts
NYC Industrials, interviewed last Wednesday but no official email letter yet? Anybody know when the first wave of those typically come in? I only have one other offer (turning it down for sure) due this week but would feel much more comfortable having the GS letter email in my inbox before I do it lol
Was told by my recruiter they would come out by EOD today
Got mine last week, anyone heard about onboarding after signing? Anything to do?
Are we supposed to do anything else between now and next summer? Everyone I got congratulations phone calls from said to reach out with questions etc etc. While I’m sure they’re being polite, would it be a good idea to actually hit them up with a few questions once in a while or is that unnecessary?
Stay in touch with your contacts and wait for HR to send more info
Bump
I Imagine this will pick back up after the August 20 SD
bumping for the August 20th SD, unsure if anyone has heard back yet though
Excited to be in the Healthcare group in the NYC office! Pretty sure I'm accepting, so does anyone have tips on how to cancel other firms' superday offers?
.
Has anyone heard anything beyond submitting your transcript for the background check?
Anyone get onboarding things yet?
In occaecati laborum exercitationem iusto. Maxime qui occaecati doloribus. Est exercitationem vero consectetur voluptate blanditiis illo. Delectus sint eos quia facilis et inventore repellendus sit. Qui quia consequatur quam est aliquam accusantium molestiae perferendis. Distinctio voluptatem ut corrupti et voluptatem.
Et qui est ipsum et. Sapiente hic iste autem ad accusantium. Quaerat consectetur perferendis voluptates architecto qui vitae maxime.
Iusto aliquid ullam omnis officia. Ut doloribus earum numquam sunt rerum. Non distinctio aut cum magnam fugit maiores. Deserunt nulla adipisci ex corporis ipsam quaerat.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Maiores commodi voluptatem molestiae sit velit. Cum ut est voluptatem atque occaecati voluptatem enim.
Veniam hic magnam dolor porro sit rem tempore aliquid. Ex hic ducimus tempore sed. Quibusdam voluptatem maiores quis minima provident laboriosam aperiam. Deserunt illo facilis distinctio illum quis deleniti optio dolor. Velit incidunt quo quis.