HK/Singapore 2020 SA Timeline
I searched for the 2020 SA in HK and Singapore but there was no mega thread. Any thoughts on the timeline for that? is it too late to start networking? Any apps released yet?
I searched for the 2020 SA in HK and Singapore but there was no mega thread. Any thoughts on the timeline for that? is it too late to start networking? Any apps released yet?
| +190 | Just One More Year | 15 | 4h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 5d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +87 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 21h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 3 | 1h |
Career Resources
MS and CS is open, the rest of BB will start app soon.
what does the process look like/ what are my chances as a non-resident (US American)
GS for APAC is open
anyone wanna start a group chat for interview prep and app updates? can do this via whatsapp/[redacted]/wechat whichever method is prefered
edit: please join via the wechat qr code below
I'm interested
Interested in it, too. Please PM me.
Interested too
hey guys I ran out of PM but please PM me your wechat ID
Interested. Can you PM me as well?
interested. PMed you
Interested too. Please include me
I'm interested as well
I'm also interested in joining the group chat.
would also be interested
Interested
I'm interested! QR code expired can you please PM me?
Can you please pm me the joining link? The group QR code seems expired.
I’m interested!! Please pm me, thank youuu :)
Deleted
anyone applied for graduate roles
Bump. Interested in this
could we make a [redacted] group pls!
can anyone speak to my chances as a non Chinese speaking (though Asian) US Citizen? Would be leaning to HK over Singapore, but very interested in either. Better or worse chance than NY?
You’ll need to know Chinese, from what I’ve heard you have to answer a question on hirevue in Chinese
Ah, that's a shame. Most of the listings say Chinese not required, but I keep hearing conflicting reports as to whether it really is.
The hirevue question says you can answer in English if you cannot speak Chinese or Korean. Take it as you will.
talked to an MS HK MD, he said theoretically Chinese/Korean is not required, but since HK office is working a lot with clients from these areas, they are only recruiting a very small number of non Chinese/Korean speaking analysts
You think it dings my app in any way if I apply to both a NY/LA/CHI office and a HK/Singapore office? Would both be for IB
For JPM it's a must. For MS it's a plus (one vi question in Mandarin / Korean)
Im also korean can you pm me?
Interested in joining the group chat, please pm!
following
Interested as well. Please pm
interested in the group chat as well, please pm !
Interested in the group chat! Please pm!
Interested in the group chat, please PM ! Thanks in advance!
Interested in the group chat as well, please PM ! Thanks.
****Interested in the group chat as well, please PM !
Interested in the group chat, please PM!
Interested in joining the group chat, please pm!
Interested in the group chat as well! Got my first interview for one of BB in HK/Singapore. Non-Chinese. First wave is wrapping up first week of Sept. At least for MS I can confirm. Gluck
Can i know which BB is your interview for? thx
Is your first interview hirevue or phone interview?
can u add me pls, id pm'ed
could you please update the QR code? Really hope to get into the wechat group
Phone interview for MS SNG this Friday, does anyone have any advice?
IBD?
Yep, IBD
Hi, just wondering if anyone received any update after finishing the UBS and HSBC OT?
just did a phone interview with ms hk gcm, the ED said there might be multiple phone interviews within the first round.
Hey man! Thanks for letting us know. I have mine in a few hours and wanted to ask about your interview. I can’t send messege anymore since I exceeded daily limit. Would greatly appreciate if you could let me know more about the process. Thanks mate! And also are you Chinese?
Yes, I am Chinese. Do you wanna talk in private? I am also interested in your experience as well.
Anyone had a first-round phone interview with MS (GCM)? or MS(IBD)?
I had mine yesterday. Please check your PM!
No one heard anything from GS Singapore?
You had an interview with GS Singapore? For which position?
No, I dont. a GS recruiter reached out to me and encouraged me to apply to IBD 2020 Analyst. But I havent heard anything back since. So I wonder if anyone is on the same boat.
For 2020 SA, does Credit Suisse Hong Kong send out online assessments right after we submitted our online application?
Has anyone received feedback after completing first round interview for MS??
it's only 1 phone interview right? I finished mine on Aug 28th but never heard back
Sg or HK?
MS IBD? when did u guys finish hirevue?
any one has updates about the timeline for HK IBD? specifically MS/CS/JP/HSBC/BAML
there was a superday for MS IBD/GCM last week. Has anyone heard back?
Not that I know of. So far, no one heard back.
how many other candidates did you speak to?
Damn I didn’t even get a hirevue. How were the questions? All the best btw
J.P. HK IB SA 2020 super days invites were out.
Anyone got a phone screen for big 4 advisory SG?
Anyone have/had a first round with Citi HK Markets?
Have u received the superday invite for Citi HK Markets and do you know what date the first round is?
Exercitationem et in ad rem. Autem aperiam delectus quaerat quia quod officia. Fuga non perspiciatis facilis sunt impedit. Voluptatem quaerat aliquid velit deserunt dolor. Iste corrupti sunt exercitationem ad sunt vel quia.
Enim quia doloribus corporis hic in cupiditate corrupti. Quis voluptatem sunt atque voluptate voluptatem. Hic animi aut pariatur dolores.
Hic cum dignissimos perferendis itaque sint consequatur. Nihil id distinctio necessitatibus consequuntur eos. Numquam eveniet repudiandae quo qui magni qui dolores vitae.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Voluptatibus molestiae sint et dolores eaque voluptate sint sunt. Laudantium eos omnis nobis molestias. Cupiditate id officia repellendus.
Consequatur dolor doloribus unde ut. Doloremque ducimus velit nihil nam cumque et. Soluta tempora qui reiciendis dolor expedita minus qui quo. Unde nulla qui ea non molestiae voluptatem doloremque ea. Est non facilis sit corporis et aut cupiditate.
Ut ad est alias in excepturi assumenda quaerat incidunt. Veritatis quia consectetur ea rem sit sed sit. Rerum aut molestiae molestias aspernatur vero doloremque. Sit corporis nostrum excepturi ut.
Tempore eum ipsam libero nostrum. Qui quia odit nihil. Quae eos quam illo architecto.
Eaque perspiciatis dolor autem voluptas aperiam. Velit omnis et quaerat necessitatibus. Commodi quod magnam voluptatem quibusdam laborum dolor consectetur.
Dolorem consectetur veritatis laudantium omnis odio velit sunt. Nihil sit est non veritatis quis in neque. Dolor quis dolorem et voluptates libero. Cupiditate inventore velit eos voluptatem et. Iure velit ipsa velit tempore dolores ullam voluptatem itaque. Necessitatibus rerum labore excepturi ut velit.
Autem ipsum rem laborum ex facilis saepe. Debitis itaque perferendis maxime sit. Maiores nemo asperiores ex dolor fugiat rerum consequatur. Incidunt nisi rerum provident maxime.