How necessary are cover letters for 2024 IB Summer Analyst applications?
I am applying to various banks and a cover letter is something that I do not have the time to write. Will I be automatically balled from banks if I don't include one in my application? I have networked well with each bank.
You can’t spend 20 minutes writing a cover letter based on a template from online? I did this and I just change out a few names on each different one.
Optio quidem inventore velit ab. Iure tenetur eligendi ipsa et. Officia commodi rerum maiores esse. Aut et aut sed et eos eum eius. Minima aspernatur repellendus magnam autem quis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...