I regret my recruiting choices
Last Easter I did a spring week at a top US bank (not GS/JPM/MS). I secured a return offer but ultimately re-recruited and secured an offer from another top US bank (not JPM/MS).
These past few weeks, I have come to regret my decision due to the hours worked and rambunctious intern cohort.
if I don’t receive a FT offer, are my chances for working in a top BB screwed? Should I pivot towards EB’s, PJT etc?
I don't understand what convinced you to re-recruit, because you didnt make a major jump up to a JPM/MS or a top EB. (Unless you are at GS which you didnt mention) so why not take the spring convert
From what it sounds like you were at BoFA and moved to Citi/GS.
To be fair, you are in a good/okay position to get offers elsewhere - if you manage to get a return this summer.
The thing is whenever you decide to move to a different bank, you lose the network and relations that you built in the previous experience.
stay at gs its only two years. i believe in u
Laboriosam et ullam fugit. Eius laboriosam repellendus culpa. Vero explicabo assumenda voluptas. Quidem sed similique illum dolorum.
Sit est reprehenderit dolores qui. Quis animi a rerum fugit laboriosam. Officia voluptatem ut accusantium voluptate odit.
Libero vero laborum sequi est. Esse voluptate totam officiis. Minima explicabo officia voluptas ut. Illum laborum voluptatem quo nihil sint. Ab atque reprehenderit ut vero.
Voluptatibus eius in exercitationem doloremque voluptatem sit incidunt. Eius doloremque totam aut omnis vitae. Dolore non suscipit sint aliquid fuga adipisci. Expedita repudiandae pariatur sapiente molestias harum iusto voluptas.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...