JP Morgan Launching Leaders 2017 Discussion
Hi, I just wanted to start a thread for JPMs Launching Leaders program. Does anyone know when we will hear back? I interviewed for IB and Public Finance a couple days ago
Hi, I just wanted to start a thread for JPMs Launching Leaders program. Does anyone know when we will hear back? I interviewed for IB and Public Finance a couple days ago
| +90 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 57 | 1h |
| +88 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 22 | 1h |
| +79 | You should probably leave IB | 27 | 1h |
| +46 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 11 | 1h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 4d |
| +41 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 1d |
| +26 | Lateraling as Analyst | 25 | 1h |
| +26 | Banking (Un)fortunately Still Needs You: My Case for Bankers in the AI Era | 4 | 1h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 9 | 13h |
| +24 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 10 | 10h |
Career Resources
bump
Heard back with a 1st round phone screen this Thursday for IB. Some of my friends got invited to interview for Asset Management using a robo-interview process similar to what GS rolled out this year.
Your interviews at the superday will be 99% behavioral. They only bring in VPs/MDs to interview kids for LL
Had a phone interview for IB last Thursday. It was half behavioral and half technical. Still waiting to hear back though...
I had an IB and S&T screen as well, but I'm not sure when I'm gonna hear back. I think we should hear back within the next couple of days, as the superday is supposed to be from October 6-7.
Teller, do you know how many people got it who made it to the superday?
Just heard back for IB and S&T superday. anyone else?
I got the IB superday
how many days did it take for them to respond? I had my superday today
Heard back for IB superday as well.
how long after you finished the superday did they respond?
Typically if it's a Thursday/Friday interview you can expect to hear back by the following Monday/Tuesday
Got the IB and S&T superdays. Do you guys know approximately how many people got the superdays and how many will actually get a SA position?
Is S&T separated from IB?
Yes
Sounds like such an awesome program
Good luck everyone
Has anyone received a hotel confirmation or more information about the trip yet? I've RSVP'd and booked my travel arrangements, and I'm wondering what the next steps are.
Anyone else hear back for AM superday? I chose GIM (I selected AM Marketing as my position of choice) and I'm just interested in what kinds of questions I should expect, particularly for technical.
Is anyone doing the Financial Analyst Development Program? Got invited to the Columbus, Ohio day (superday?). What are the odds of getting into multiple? (New York, Wilmington)
Did anyone hear back tonight for CIB or markets?
I haven't - have you @wannabanker?
I haven't but we will likely hear back today
Bump. Please update if you get a call with an offer
One of the guys I met got Public Finance- IB
@seg94" - What time did he get a call?
11:30 AM EST
Junior or sophomore?
If you got dinged you probably won't be told until 1-2 weeks later. They definitely follow up to let you know though
How many people generally make it Teller
Idk, definitely less than you'd think. I would say 25%
Damn it - guess I didn't get it then. I was so hoping that this would be the program for me
Are you public finance or generalist?
I'm IB and S&T
Yea I haven't heard anyone getting general IB or S&T yet
How many people do you know though? It could be that all of us got dinged, which would really suck
I know a lot of people who heard back today for IB generalist
I got IB generalist. They called me in the afternoon.
What about S&T? Have they gave offers for S&T? I was told by recruiters that they will get back to us before the end of the week.
I got the call for s&t earlier tonight
Do you know of anyone else that got an offer?
Hi y'all I got the Markets offer last night at around 8:30pm EST.
are you a junior or sophomore?
Junior
So were all Market offers given yesterday?
Has anybody even gotten a rejection call? lol
People that got rejected received an email.
Has anyone heard from IB Risk?
Anyone know when the offers explode?
They said they'd like to hear back from us in two weeks, but to reach out if we needed more time
Anyone got IB Risk?
Anyone hear anything for Asset Management? The description said interviews should've been held last week but my status still says under review and I haven't heard anything
I had my S&T superday last Thursday, 10/20. Interviewed with three executive directors spread across the markets team. 80/ 20 behavioral to technical - the interview was of average difficulty. Probably won't hear back until, at least, next Thursday. But goodluck to all who interviewed!
Had my superdday on 11/10/16, a week after my first round phone interview. Got a call back for a waitlist phone interview this past Wednesday, and got an offer on Friday. Very excited
JPM Launching Leaders Internship Application (Originally Posted: 10/03/2014)
I found this application for JMP's Launching Leaders. Do I have any chance at all with no background in finance? Only a few books and a finance class.
Still going to fill out the application anyways. I assumed that because it said they accepted the minorities regardless of major but with a desire to learn they meant they would be giving the un-experienced a shot. Then I came to my senses and realized this is probably for those people with tons of experience and high GPA's.
I am applying for both Asset Management and investment banking.
Anybody?
is it similar to seo?
Just learned about SEO seems awesome. THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT! I will try to apply to it.
SEO seems to lean more towards giving people a shot as it says it started out as a way to help underprivileged students in New York. JPM has a description about its commitment for diversity within the firm. The messages it sends could be different or could be the same depending on how someone else interprets it.
Has anyone that applied to Launching Leaders been contacted for a phone interview yet? I just got an email a couple days ago.
Nothing yet other than that survey email sent out a few days ago.
Temporibus voluptas velit quia aut qui. Nihil libero ut corporis earum. Delectus ea sapiente ducimus quia soluta quis nam. Nihil harum et laborum id ut magni delectus aut. Velit quas doloribus aut sint soluta non provident optio.
Aut quasi porro quis esse in cumque ut. Ut quam quidem nulla quis eum qui. Voluptas reprehenderit nam eos autem.
Consequuntur sunt amet mollitia vel voluptatem sit. Sint accusantium iusto ut ex. Est optio et pariatur esse iure. Numquam perspiciatis enim explicabo consectetur natus. Nemo debitis nemo dignissimos rerum.
Fugit quaerat voluptatem ipsam ex et. Fugiat laborum reiciendis praesentium.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Tempore magnam ad nulla assumenda autem atque. Exercitationem culpa necessitatibus accusantium officia adipisci neque esse. Quasi quo et dolores vitae.
Sit ratione non et occaecati vero et facilis cumque. Rerum mollitia laborum ipsam quia sequi officia laborum. Nam perferendis mollitia similique explicabo.
Voluptatibus natus qui sed. Eius sed officiis placeat qui et. Perferendis molestias et dicta ipsum. Et aliquam omnis quibusdam quisquam consequuntur ex architecto.
Vel mollitia quod temporibus aut repellendus. Et eius repellat reiciendis omnis temporibus reiciendis. Qui molestiae et aut tempore. Praesentium necessitatibus exercitationem deleniti ea possimus deleniti.
Temporibus possimus consectetur dolor. Sed cupiditate vel sit est at. Tempora minus expedita qui voluptate quidem.
Est et maiores doloremque nobis dolor quas. Et dolor fugiat aut cumque dignissimos quis. Sed ducimus et quas suscipit placeat eos. Ullam ipsum labore blanditiis veritatis impedit. Omnis earum explicabo magni nobis dolores perferendis excepturi.
Harum dolores omnis blanditiis et. Libero iste autem quia quaerat quae deleniti et. Voluptatum in fuga possimus doloremque. Ut quam culpa accusamus consequatur.
Molestias quia enim perspiciatis dolores quo itaque. Nulla assumenda aspernatur sunt dolores. Similique labore perferendis natus quia mollitia id et.