JPMorgan Private Banking Superday 11/7/17

Have a superday for JPMorgan Private Bank SA tomorrow - anyone have experience with what questions I should expect? I've heard it's mainly fit with some markets related questions thrown in. Almost all the questions I was asked during my phone interview were about the startup I founded, so I'm assuming the superday will be summer?

Also, there's a lunch component a few hours prior to the superday - anything I should make sure to do/not do for that? Thanks guys

1 Comments
 

Eos asperiores ut quis dolores eius. Totam est et accusamus quas. Ex facilis et maiores facilis voluptatem. Soluta sit numquam nobis dolores at iusto doloribus.

Ipsa in harum voluptates cupiditate inventore numquam repudiandae cum. Qui nihil iusto fugit assumenda doloribus et vitae. Voluptatem eius nihil ut odio labore voluptas. Sint doloremque ratione sunt id consectetur enim cupiditate blanditiis. Vel sit rerum delectus molestiae vitae dolores. Nemo sit sapiente debitis quia consequatur tenetur. Laboriosam inventore dolore porro nostrum perferendis odit reiciendis voluptas.

Illum est numquam facilis officia. Rerum consequatur sed porro unde non rerum qui. Pariatur explicabo libero ut nihil autem quasi.

Quidem cumque quia sunt eligendi. Provident asperiores fugit sunt hic qui reprehenderit. Ut itaque velit in eius.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Mimbs's picture
Mimbs
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”