Morgan Stanley Freshman Enhancement Program 2020

Morgan Stanley Freshman Enhancement Program 2020: Currently a freshman at UT Austin with a 4.0 GPA (Salutatorian at my HS, Ivy League Program - YYGS '18); majoring in History and minoring in Business (McCombs School of Business). Can anyone provide me with insight into this program? I applied on a whim (to ISG) without realizing that there is a subsequent 48-hr deadline period to answer the HireVue questions. What are the that are questions typically asked? How would you approach them? Furthermore, based on the little info I have provided, do I realistically have a chance?

1 Comments
 

Aspernatur rem molestiae consequatur ut et officiis quasi. In ut nisi voluptatem velit eius aut eaque.

Minus quae dolore perferendis est. Quasi qui nobis dolor facere sequi voluptate molestiae. In qui aut eum ea molestiae porro occaecati.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”