Morgan Stanley Sophomore Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program 2015
Hi All,
Has anyone heard back about the superday for the Morgan Stanley Sophomore Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program??
Hi All,
Has anyone heard back about the superday for the Morgan Stanley Sophomore Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program??
| +82 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 18 | 17h |
| +81 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 47 | 4h |
| +55 | You should probably leave IB | 24 | 3h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 12h |
| +43 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 23 | 20h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 2d |
| +39 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 27 | 11h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 23h |
| +22 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 8 | 3h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 3d |
Career Resources
I haven't
Have you all had first rounds for this program? Or does it go directly to a super day?
I only applied this week. I have no idea what the process is
I think that it goes directly to superday. I was honestly just curious to hear if anyone had heard anything...
I'm sure it's straight to superday like the other banks' sophomore programs.
I think the superday last year was really late (end of Feb) which is surprising. I'm sure a lot of really qualified kids have signed elsewhere by that point (know quite a few talented sophs at my target that have already committed to GS/Citi/Barclays).
@MBBorBust ; my thoughts exactly. I have an offer from two of those firms you mentioned but prefer MS.
Hey Coste, what has been your experience with interviews for these kind of programs?
It's very dependent on the firm, to be honest.
During one superday I had it was all behavioral, but the interviewers were really looking for sophomores genuinely interested in finance and not just checking a box.
At another there was a good technical portion to the interview that even included a brain teaser.
You shouldn't prepare by reading IB guides, but knowledge of the industry/work is important.
Haven't heard back either. I just emailed my recruiting contact to see when decisions regarding next rounds would be.
I prefer MS as well, but the wait is excruciating.
Are any other firms still even accepting sophomore apps at this point?
@newbie16 Did you already have a phone interview for the Morgan Stanley Sophomore IB Program?
Not for this program. Have you or anyone else you know of?
Resumes are still being reviewed for this program. Talked to HR a couple of times this past week. No clue when the process is finished.
Yeah, concur with Coste. I reached out to the person who referred me and they said resume reviews are still in progress.
Im confused can any sophomore apply for this?? It says that its targeted for women, LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered) and those from Black or Hispanic descent?
@BigApeMike718 ; This specific internship is for members of those groups, yes. It's not open to other candidates.
You can apply and get selected if you are outside of those groups; however it is incredibly unlikely unless you are incredibly connected (MD's kids etc.). I do know someone outside of those groups from my school who did participate in the program in a previous year, but he was not a typical candidate (4.0 GPA, Pres. of Investment Club, Varsity sports, etc).
whoa...I'm nervous. Sounds like there's a lot of applicants if resume reviews are taking this long
I believe superday interviews were last Thursday.
This wasn't mostly for the sophomore program, though. Some sophomores who had conflicts with interviewing at a later date (offer deadlines, study abroad, etc) were invited early but those were a very small number of applicants.
Has anyone heard back?
bump -did anyone hear back from them?
bump - has anyone heard back? I'm working off the deadlines of other offers so any info would be greatly appreciated.
Anyone hear back?
Anyone?
Freshmen haven't heard anything yet either. This is getting pretty weird.
haven't heard anything yet either...
anyone hear back yet??
anyone hear back yet??
bump - anything?
bump - anything?
bump
What ever happened?
Aut qui laboriosam sunt dolorum eum tenetur blanditiis dolorum. Soluta consequatur et ipsam accusantium accusamus est. Velit quia accusantium sunt temporibus consequatur non. Et iusto ut eos non repellendus quae alias. Alias suscipit velit culpa laborum ipsam architecto quos assumenda.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Placeat magni rerum qui aut totam praesentium sunt. Porro quo ex illo. Qui beatae vitae ex odit repudiandae dolor. Facilis vel dignissimos molestiae corporis. Voluptatem esse adipisci et ea. Quae aut voluptas et. Ut sint quos eos officiis.