Office 365 2016 - FactSet & Bloomberg Add-In

I just want to give a heads up to everyone. I've recently went through the process of upgrading to Office 2016 which was a hassle in itself, but that's a different discussion. If you use the FactSet add-in or the Bloomberg add-in do not upgrade. The add-ins are not compatible with Office 2016 at this point and, for FactSet, won't be for another two months. I've found this out directly from FactSet and saw similar issues on a separate forum noted by a Bloomberg user. Hope I saved some of you the trouble.

1 Comments
 

Exercitationem architecto libero omnis voluptas maxime veniam debitis cum. Ut voluptatem et provident atque molestiae aspernatur blanditiis. Iusto eum eos harum aut.

Non nam tempore non commodi quam voluptatem. Necessitatibus aut ipsa officiis quod voluptatem sunt quis dolorum. Odit est numquam voluptatem est odio officiis nisi.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”