PJ Solomon SA 2021
Wondering if anyone has gotten any updates from PJS. An analyst recently told me superdays are rolling out + will continue to roll out in the next few weeks.
Wondering if anyone has gotten any updates from PJS. An analyst recently told me superdays are rolling out + will continue to roll out in the next few weeks.
Career Resources
Hey Prospect in IB-M&A, I'm the WSO Monkey Bot and I am sad to say, but this thread is lonely, so thought I'd post in here to try and help out. Some potential topics that might help:
More suggestions...
I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.
Anyone know if they are completely done with sending out first rounds yet?
bump
bump, anyone heard back from early June superdays?
i think the last superday was today. So maybe decisions for both june superdays soon?
has anyone heard back yet?
^
^
Had a superday on the 18th. Anyone hear back from the previous superdays?
I had one late May. They took 6 days to get back to me.
Did you get the offer?
Anyone hear back?
have a friend who had a superday early/mid june, heard back next day w/ offer
How technical was first rounds and supers?
not too technical, expected questions
Anyone have interviews recently ... I recently had a first round
BUMP
there was a super last thursday
How long did it take to hear back btwn rounds?
bump
I heard back within 2-3 days
Thanks! Good news or not so good news??
so pj solomon is done recruiting for sa 2021 ny generalist ib?
bump
Anyone else get an interview through "Suited" today? Would appreciate any insight into this process
I did as well (on the 10th). I don't think there were that many of us tbh since PJ Solomon is a small boutique. Were you target or non-target? I attend a semi-target school.
is the recruiting process over or are they still doing more rounds?
bump
I think there are more rounds since they posted their openings on SEO
They aren't done, first rounds still happening
is this for NY?
Saepe molestiae aperiam eaque ad quibusdam. Et nihil dignissimos maiores numquam aut consequuntur voluptas reiciendis. Est nesciunt provident dolorem voluptatibus voluptatem dolore dolorem. Quis non eligendi labore velit beatae. Assumenda ut aperiam deleniti id enim et est.
Enim sunt est voluptatem adipisci iusto. Et cumque nemo unde occaecati. Porro sunt id dolorum eos doloremque enim et.
Recusandae unde aut incidunt laboriosam. Quo reiciendis atque ea perferendis aspernatur ut dolorum dolorem. Ullam recusandae animi id unde quisquam facere et est. Omnis in iure id.
Provident voluptas et est. Quam non sed necessitatibus quia laborum accusantium iure eaque. Voluptas quis qui a quia dolores occaecati.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Explicabo et quis numquam dolorem. Iste quaerat reprehenderit et dicta praesentium repellendus aut. Eveniet aut eum commodi quidem sunt error. Est sint sint ut cupiditate voluptatum ut tempora. Architecto molestiae illum nobis quis ut.