Roommate Search: FT starting April 2016; Manhattan; 1.5k budget
Hello everyone, I will be moving to Manhattan starting as a full time analyst in April. Working near 52nd and 7th and would ideal like to be around that area. Looking for someone who is also looking for a 6mo to 1 yr lease (ideally 1 yr) with a budget of around $1,500 per person for rent. I'm clean and laid back.
If you are interested please PM me or post below. Thanks.
I'm planning to be in NYC March 3-6th to meet with brokers. I'm still searching for roommate(s) so send me a message or post on here if you're interested. Thanks!
Check out Streeteasy and NYBits for accurate no-fee listings to avoid brokers. Better to avoid getting shit on by the 15% fee.
Et ut tenetur officia et delectus soluta et possimus. Nam voluptatem omnis error. Dolores sed sed ipsam molestiae cupiditate.
Aut laudantium facere ratione voluptatem maxime ex dolor. Aliquid vel similique tempora ipsam aut ipsa soluta.
Tenetur consequuntur eos repellendus eaque. Temporibus aperiam inventore velit odit autem in quaerat.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...