Rothschild SA 2023 Deadline
I saw that Rothschild has had its application open for a few months. I was wondering when do they typically start the process and when is the deadline.
I saw that Rothschild has had its application open for a few months. I was wondering when do they typically start the process and when is the deadline.
| +186 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 75 | 1d |
| +101 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1d |
| +80 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 2d |
| +40 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 2d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 2d |
| +26 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 9 | 1d |
| +22 | Mandated 9:00am Arrival? | 6 | 5d |
| +21 | Prestige Upgrade: Incoming Piper Sandler Intern (PWP Merger) | 4 | 6d |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 19h |
| +21 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 2 | 6h |
Career Resources
Last year, non-diversity interviews took place in April and May. The only diversity program they have is the women's program, and that was definitely completely done well before the time normal interviews started.
Offers for the women's program participants have already been given and signed.
Any non div first rounds yet?
Yes. LA 1st round today
Any word about nyc?
Bump
h
following
Anyone have word on Rothchild NY?
can confirm that NY office has already sent out 1st round invitations
Yep did my first round today
Are any more NYC interviews going out ?
First rounds already started so don’t think so
When do you think supers will come out?
Doubt it - had my interview yesterday.
Just got a first round 5 minutes ago, so they’re still sending them out
Had my first round interview on Thursday and got invited to final round earlier tonight
Anybody else get a super for nyc?
I know of about 10 non-diversity kids that has NYC superdays over a month ago
Had a first round yesterday, anyone know when we should hear back for superdays?
Has anyone heard back from superdays? Had mine this week. How long does it take to hear back?
I had my superday yesterday. My interviewer told me before we started that I might have to wait until possibly the middle of next week to hear back.
Has anyone who had a superday last week gotten an offer?
I have not, nor have I heard of any non-diversity applicants at my target school getting an offer.
Haven't heard either from last week's superday.
Is this it? I did my interview late last week and thought it went well. Are there any other super days happening?
I had my superday a couple weeks ago at the beginning of the week, received offer by the end of the week.
How many days came between your interviews and your offer?
3
I’m incoming SA for 2023 and wsnted to make a GroupMe or something so let me know if you signed with Rothschild NY for 2023 and want in on the gc
J signed too - can you pm me?
Sent!
.
Lol i thought you were a banker at Qatalyst - based on your post history.
Just signed, send a PM
Target school? Or from the US?
Sent!
I just signed too. If you could PM the groupme link, would appreciate it
Signed, can you pm groupme link plz?
Just received what is supposedly their very last offer and I’m going to accept, can I get in on the gc?
Non commodi perferendis id dolorum. Ut qui laboriosam eius reprehenderit libero illum fugiat. Et similique est explicabo. Rerum fuga recusandae et.
Eum est iure debitis. Illo saepe repellendus aut possimus non ut eligendi.
Dolorem quis sint quis. Sunt id et eaque suscipit rem incidunt. Magnam omnis placeat vel eos ut. Et omnis veritatis sint occaecati labore ullam. Non nemo aut sed tempore aliquam error.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Repellendus et in doloremque aut pariatur. Qui amet amet molestiae voluptatem doloremque ipsa aut voluptatum. Rerum nihil alias quae omnis qui ex. Sit error aut labore quasi pariatur voluptate.
Qui voluptas aliquid omnis magni facilis adipisci. Facilis iusto natus illum veritatis facilis est sit. Magni rerum ratione sint. Sit voluptatem a nihil et quia enim exercitationem. Quibusdam sint adipisci voluptas in assumenda quia.