3.6 v 3.61 v 3.605
So I graduated with a 3.605 GPA, I've always listed 3.6, but should I change it to 3.61? I'm thinking that putting it out that extra decimal point shows that you are on the lower end of a 3.6, where as if you put 3.6, you could be a 3.64 maybe even a 3.69 (but who rounds down?)....
Yeah you should round then footnote it
When my GPA was 3.81, I threw on the extra .1 to signal that I wasn't rounding a 3.72 up or anything.
People do weird shit man.
Not sure what you mean by footnote it, I assume you're joking,
If you go the extra decimal do you write:
3.61/4.0
or
3.61/4.00
3.61/4.00 ... As someone mention before, I too added the 1 when I was in this situation before to show I wasn't rounding up... I'm sure it didn't matter either way.
put 3.61
you dont want anyone to think you were a 3.55
Thanks so much for the help guys, I'll change it to 3.61/4.00
NR's Theorem of Optimal GPA Rounding: -A monkey should decide the decimal format of his/her GPAs on a resume such that the sum of all GPAs listed makes the following formula greater than or equal to zero: (format used) - (alternative format)
Citation.
somebody shoot me
this is unreal...
I say just round that ßitch to 4.0 and dare them to do a background check.
Definitely round it up.
I hear all the BB's on the street now set their cut-off line at 3.61. If your resume says 3.6, you're second rate in the sandlot
Use consistent decimals. I would go with:
GPA: 4/4
Omnis quia qui sed nobis est amet et. Et fugiat quibusdam ratione unde odit tempora unde. Laborum accusantium et quia consequatur sit voluptatibus.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...