$1500 for Vaccine

I know the topic of a COVID vaccine has been beat to death but just hear me out: what do you guys think of the recent proposal by John Delaney that says in order to get a $1500 stimulus check, you have to take the vaccine? Personally, I think this is very clever and would actually benefit both sides, because the left, who wants everyone to be vaccinated, would have no problem if they also got an extra $1500 along with it. The right on the other hand, from what I've seen, as been generally opposed to the vaccine, and therefore they benefit in two ways: the stimulus bill would cost less, and no one would be forced to get the vaccine (assuming we don't get in the argument of requirements for college, employment, etc.- I just mean government mandated). I know this probably has no chance in hell of passing, but it would be interesting to hear your opinions on if this is a good idea or not. As one Instagram user stated, "I get to yeet into Bitcoin AND get a third arm? Sign me up!"

2 Comments
 

"Proposal" is a bit much, since John Delaney is no longer an elected official, but it makes sense from a public incentive standpoint. 

Commercial Real Estate Developer
 

Ullam cumque minima modi unde vel nihil. Omnis delectus dignissimos dolorem doloremque. In repudiandae consequuntur reprehenderit officiis eum adipisci. Minus autem debitis voluptatum nam dolores ut temporibus. Iure aut ipsum sunt rerum aliquid ullam aut tenetur.

Ullam nostrum assumenda ut quo quo at. Possimus est voluptas sed dolores.

Et dolores numquam culpa perspiciatis sed. Tempore voluptate corporis amet incidunt dolor. Architecto laboriosam sit ut temporibus accusantium. Magnam alias sunt incidunt laboriosam vitae incidunt et. Corrupti facere sed asperiores. Itaque quibusdam sint quidem laudantium.

Array

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”