Venture Debt Salaries 2020
Hi Everyone,
I'm wondering what comps are generally like for analysts and associates at a venture debt fund. I've looked around but there isn't that much information available specifically for venture debt comps. Will soon be entering my second year as an analyst and wanted to see what the current market's like. Please post if you have any insights or information :)
Thanks!
Hi Analyst 1 in VC, hope I can help. Do any of these links cover what you're looking for:
More suggestions...
Fingers crossed that one of those helps you.
Ut illo nam modi totam delectus. Error libero quasi sit quos. Debitis et et ea expedita quasi qui cumque. Quia temporibus et facilis quos ut eos. Tenetur natus non temporibus ratione dolor architecto molestiae. Optio et voluptatem iste occaecati.
Voluptate dolores laboriosam nostrum enim. Consequatur aut nulla et eum fugiat quibusdam. Sunt ullam nemo quia deserunt et voluptatem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...