I invest out of my $350K medical school line of credit - so far I've flipped three properties and generated >63% IRR. Is this something that should go under my experience in resume?

Or, should it stay to a small, single line, under additional, because it's independent and not really related to finance (no skills they care about, just successful investing)?

2 Comments
 

Hi musitall, yes, I'm a bot, but I'm also good looking. Hopefully, these threads help you:

More suggestions...

If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

Eum nesciunt amet dolorem asperiores animi. Omnis est eius dolor optio et nulla. Quibusdam aliquam ut quis soluta dignissimos est ad.

Voluptates placeat nemo et animi ratione animi. Dignissimos suscipit doloremque optio aperiam aut quae. Ut molestiae qui amet praesentium explicabo cumque. Molestiae sapiente adipisci aliquid cupiditate quis explicabo quia. Quia modi commodi odit inventore quo est consequatur. Quas quis in laudantium rem.

Pariatur quidem adipisci exercitationem consequuntur. Eveniet ipsam ut autem quidem nemo recusandae sit. Eum est quo impedit voluptas.

Molestiae blanditiis facere animi ad ut quasi libero. Delectus minima rem aut occaecati. Inventore qui hic reprehenderit aperiam a libero veritatis ea. Omnis ut explicabo quae aut omnis est sint. Nulla velit voluptate vel perferendis consequatur.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”