Noble Global Associate Program 2015

Just curious if anyone on here has already heard back or are in the midst of interviewing with Noble? Or if anyone has any information on the program itself or the selection process?

50 Comments
 

Curious about this as well,

Can't really help you on program info/requirements, I've looked around but really haven't found any concrete details. I have previous Nat. Gas Scheduling experience so I applied hoping it would provide me an edge.

I started the interview process back in December. Did some online tests and a video interview. Last I was contacted they were still reviewing candidates and estimated to be done by "early February." I sent an email inquiring about my application over the weekend since I have some time sensitive offers drawing near. I'll let you know if they tell me anything

 

Any movement or new information on this? Still playing the waiting game it looks like. Hearing the testament of other applicants, it seems like HR really drags it out.

 

Yes I did apply. I'm guessing this week we will be contacted as the Super Days are in 2 weeks from now. Please keep us posted and I will do the same.

 

I'm a little confused about their hiring process. I might have applied for this at some point but if that is the case it has bee long enough that I have no recollection. I've been working for the past 9 months and haven't sent out any applications in that period. And yet, today I got an email asking me to do their online assessment.

 

I really don't know what is going on either, this process seems to be quiet odd. I've been trying to get in touch with the HR representative, but so far I have been unable to do so. Hopefully they will send everyone some clarification soon.

 

I just received invitation to AC today, which will take place on Mar 17 in London. Anyone going along? (I'm in London by the way, but you can choose to do the ac in Singapore or Stamford US as well.)

 

I've seen a little about the program but am trying to learn more details. Do you all know if this is like a commodity trader trainee program?

 

I've got invitation for the AC as well. Will be attending the one in Singapore. Wondering what are the roles available because for the usual trainee program, it's not only for trading placement, but also other positions like settlements. Any thoughts?

 

I've got invitation for the AC as well. Will be attending the one in Singapore. Wondering what are the roles available because for the usual trainee program, it's not only for trading placement, but also other positions like settlements. Any thoughts?

 

Oh, no. They're sent? I didn't receive one. That honestly stinks. Anyway, you're right, will likely work stints in a few of the traffic, warehousing, deal finance, risk and other groups.

All the best for the assessent centre! I'm sure it'll be fun, too.

 

For anyone traveling to AC in Stamford, where are you flying from? I'm coming from Houston. Anyone up to grab coffee and talk business before the big day?

 

For anyone traveling to AC in Stamford, where are you flying from? I'm coming from Houston. Anyone up to grab coffee and talk business before the big day?

 

I don't think we are getting any further information before the big day (for the London AC). Copied below is pretty much all the details, not really much to go by.

"Please see below for details of the Assessment Centre. On the day, you will be participating in 0.5 day trading simulations & 0.5 day case studies/interviews with Noble senior managers. Top performing candidates will proceed to final interviews with Noble senior leaders. We look forward to seeing you there."

BTW 17th is St Paddies Day so anyone attending the London AC has an obligation to go out for a few beers afterwards! :) Best of luck to all

 

Hi Anderson,

Any idea what will be the case studies or the interviews later like ?

Also , any suggestions on how to prepare for the trading simulation ? I am attending the Singapore AC. 1st of this kind.

Thanks !

_G
 

Hi Anderson,

Any idea what will be the case studies or the interviews later like ?

Also , any suggestions on how to prepare for the trading simulation ? I am attending the Singapore AC. 1st of this kind.

Thanks !

_G
 

Hi Anderson,

Any idea what will be the case studies or the interviews later like ?

Also , any suggestions on how to prepare for the trading simulation ? I am attending the Singapore AC. 1st of this kind.

Thanks !

_G
 

Hi Andy, I'm sort of new here...so I'm unable to PM unfortunately. I was wondering if you could share your experience of the assessment centre, it would be much appreciated!

 

I got an email for the next stage this morning. There are going to be two more stages for shortlisted candidates. Firstly, another video interview like we have done before and after that then a interview with some management (not sure if it's video or in person yet).

 

Hey everyone. I was initially approached by a recruiter for a Junior trading role in South East Asia. However, turns out I was under qualified. They now potentially want to put me into the Global Associates Program. I have done multitudes of interviews including with all the top brass and did some of those online tests they sent over. Whats left to do?

The program starts in July right? Does anyone know when they will be accepting candidates? Anyone in already?

 

Alias dolorem quam aliquam blanditiis et. Neque voluptatem nobis accusantium culpa est fugiat cum. Dolorem omnis deserunt enim corrupti sed ipsum suscipit. Possimus et temporibus autem nemo sequi qui. Quia nemo explicabo quae ad. Consectetur sit velit sit sit. Numquam beatae consequuntur doloremque pariatur alias sed quas.

Reprehenderit voluptatem est ut consequuntur natus. Sint quisquam consectetur a molestiae et.

Laboriosam ut voluptatum doloremque ut minima. Maxime voluptas maiores in cumque. Dolore voluptatum et qui in harum aperiam est. Consequatur laboriosam veritatis aspernatur et veritatis at sit.

Sint repudiandae quo et nulla. Perferendis maiores enim dolorem amet. Aut suscipit quidem voluptatibus.

 

Ut odio at sapiente at. Velit eveniet mollitia non reprehenderit. Omnis quam amet quia laudantium. Laborum dolore assumenda et dolore dignissimos harum vitae. Quia perspiciatis autem veritatis accusamus. Minima debitis ipsum tempore ab eum. Voluptate ullam quam rerum dolor.

Alias eveniet odio et nobis repellat. Et qui dolor ut. Ad iure voluptas voluptatum qui adipisci. Minus qui velit nisi omnis reiciendis tempore odio. Exercitationem qui quo qui aperiam.

 

Voluptatem sed omnis nulla quam aut tenetur aperiam. Beatae qui molestiae omnis quia est. Vel laudantium ut expedita aut cumque veniam quibusdam. Commodi sed eligendi expedita ea aut. Et et quidem aut nostrum minima. Maiores animi rerum eveniet voluptatem dolores quis eligendi.

Ex eum a beatae sed perspiciatis qui consequatur omnis. Reiciendis aut est magni eveniet eligendi. Provident cupiditate ea pariatur nisi.

Et ipsa iste ducimus quam qui. Itaque ut enim asperiores autem animi. Earum nesciunt consequatur ad atque sit et.

Quas quis facilis ipsam delectus. Voluptatum earum est error est sunt. Id omnis earum facere.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”