Wait I’m confused, so the superdays were literally the same day as the program? Or did they just send a follow up email to everyone who went to set up at time for one?

Yo this head of speaking rn is lowkey dope--Obama vibes anyone?

[Comment removed by mod team]

Not to call out Wells, but This program was honestly embarrassing and a borderline complete waste of time. Those bankers in the breakout room weren’t prepped and just rambled and took on a few questions. To top it off the guy answering recruiting questions at the end is a prick

This was a huge fucking waste of our time and quite frankly, made me not want to do Wells Fargo

Four and a half fucking hours of zoom meetings and what did we get out of it? Absolutely fucking nothing. This experience was like getting catfished by a fat chick on Tinder - yeah I might still want to go through with it since I'm already there, but I also have standards and self respect and won't be too happy afterwards. If I don't hear back soon about a superday from this, I will withdraw my application from Wells Fargo, this shit is a two way street.

Liked the MD who kind of sounded like Obama and the training the street guy seemed really nice though

Agreed. Sitting through that trash for the entire afternoon will totally piss me off if I don’t get a superday. Plus half the prospects in the program were honestly dumb af not even gonna lie B team hires C talent vibes from that zoom

Most Helpful

Was also on the call. This read like you have insane emotional and mental issues, really strange to me that someone took the time to sit down and write this. 

I agree... but honestly why was like 4/5ths of the people on the call East or South Asian?? Maybe that explains why they don’t have tolerance for these programs (which are always dry and long) because they

A) lied about being diverse

B) are low quality candidates

Please help me out here, did it include first gen/low income? There were like 0 women, 5 black students, and a handful of lgbtq people I recognize from other events.

also got an invite for first rounds. didn't say a single thing the entire time yesterday lol. Honestly most of the kids that did ended up either looking stupid or asking comically generic questions

just sent in the app for the first round. Is it just me or was that the most painful fucking application form y’all have ever filled out? Felt like I was in 2003 with the random codes and long ass loading times every time I typed something

I think they’re almost all happening next week since super day will be 3rd week of may

Not OP but mine had a lot of accounting stuff that was similar to the TTS. Honestly not bad but I’ve prepared a lot. Be ready for multi-step, factory with debt interest depreciation. Sell 100 in PPE for 200

My interviewer said that we'll hear about the superday invites this week (May 10). Good luck everybody!

Got SD invite today too. kinda surprised at the comments mentioning really hard technicals on the first round - only had maybe 2 on mine and the guy seemed to be reading from a set list of questions. do yall think this means it's more likely they'll try to grill me on the SD, or have they already decided that my technicals are probably fine/will focus on behaviorals again?

Got superday invite as well. Those technicals were hella easy lol, also surprised by how short superday is - 2 30 minute interviews and we got the intenrship? Good luck to all 

Interviewer said today or tomorrow. What Group were you in btw and do you think offers are given based on groups?

Didn’t even send thank you notes to my superday interviewers and got the offer by phone about an hour ago

Rerum inventore qui aut consectetur omnis suscipit placeat. Quo minus fugit facilis impedit tempora. Minima quisquam debitis odit facere perferendis odio similique. Qui eos voluptates rerum enim dolorem. Totam dolorem ad voluptas. Et voluptatem dolores sequi delectus. Sed dicta ut velit cumque accusamus eum.

Ipsam sit aut tenetur eum id. Esse sed aut fugit amet iusto est excepturi quae.

Nulla totam qui dolorem expedita sit officiis. Iste eaque nihil exercitationem libero vitae quibusdam unde. Reprehenderit est eos neque est itaque impedit minima. Sapiente blanditiis rerum praesentium sunt. Incidunt provident vel velit maxime aspernatur possimus. Nam sed porro doloribus natus non. Enim quia sit dolores est accusantium dolores.

Non reiciendis dolores odio id aut. Voluptas voluptas sequi officiis et. Rem possimus magnam sequi repellendus libero aut quia. Consequatur beatae ut quis perspiciatis consequuntur illo in.

Qui ut non vero. Pariatur minus eius nihil in dignissimos unde ullam tempora.

Et unde debitis ut eos voluptatem nisi similique necessitatibus. Repellat ut doloribus nisi nobis ratione dolores. Perferendis qui molestiae eum debitis rem. Et molestias dolor impedit excepturi sed sed.

Assumenda eos quia eum. Delectus nisi aut et voluptas impedit aut. Harum sed reiciendis porro fugiat voluptas et. Nisi eveniet veritatis totam.

Similique eligendi quos enim possimus molestias culpa. Est neque eligendi assumenda ullam harum voluptatem. Eaque atque voluptas dolorem natus. Enim sed quo omnis nostrum nulla. Adipisci voluptas molestiae saepe maxime eos asperiores nostrum ut. Rerum est et eum dolore excepturi rerum.

Tempora quis deleniti necessitatibus tempora sed qui. Consequatur quisquam necessitatibus autem placeat illum nihil.

Perferendis ipsum fugiat sequi aspernatur qui ad odit. Illum impedit odio qui nulla minus. Voluptatibus qui ipsum et. Dolores aut deleniti veniam vero temporibus. Ex fugiat et cum corrupti.

Dolor molestias est deleniti error. Repudiandae ut nemo molestias sunt ea non praesentium. Vitae sed maxime incidunt quia. Enim tempore necessitatibus molestiae molestias aut. Sit magnam laborum soluta consequatur sunt. Totam cumque vel et quo asperiores corporis. Laborum accusamus atque est veniam aliquam.

Dolorem saepe aut quisquam ut. Et tempora magnam qui voluptas dolor nam ullam temporibus. Nihil et aperiam enim enim. Odio voluptas eaque labore magnam. Impedit voluptas possimus quasi eligendi accusantium.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”