Wells Fargo Diverse Pathways 2022

Just curious if anyone knows about the program and if there are superdays at the end of it- any info would be helpful, thanks.

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (78)

Apr 12, 2021 - 10:37am

Did it last year. Yes, there was a super day at the end of it. The forum was mostly just talking about WF and diversity (from what I remember).

Array
  • Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 15, 2021 - 10:23pm

Wait I'm confused, so the superdays were literally the same day as the program? Or did they just send a follow up email to everyone who went to set up at time for one?

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Analyst 1 in IB - Gen
Apr 12, 2021 - 8:47pm

From what I remember from last year, there is a superday at the end for the about 100 attendees. I believe about 30-40 get offers

• Intern in PE - LBOs
Apr 21, 2021 - 7:11pm

They didn't want to say yes for some reason, probably to not set a high expectation, but some of us might.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 21, 2021 - 8:44pm

Not to call out Wells, but This program was honestly embarrassing and a borderline complete waste of time. Those bankers in the breakout room weren't prepped and just rambled and took on a few questions. To top it off the guy answering recruiting questions at the end is a prick

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 21, 2021 - 8:52pm

This was a huge fucking waste of our time and quite frankly, made me not want to do Wells Fargo

Four and a half fucking hours of zoom meetings and what did we get out of it? Absolutely fucking nothing. This experience was like getting catfished by a fat chick on Tinder - yeah I might still want to go through with it since I'm already there, but I also have standards and self respect and won't be too happy afterwards. If I don't hear back soon about a superday from this, I will withdraw my application from Wells Fargo, this shit is a two way street.

Liked the MD who kind of sounded like Obama and the training the street guy seemed really nice though

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 21, 2021 - 9:17pm

Agreed. Sitting through that trash for the entire afternoon will totally piss me off if I don't get a superday. Plus half the prospects in the program were honestly dumb af not even gonna lie B team hires C talent vibes from that zoom

Most Helpful
  • Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 21, 2021 - 9:49pm

Was also on the call. This read like you have insane emotional and mental issues, really strange to me that someone took the time to sit down and write this. 

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 21, 2021 - 9:55pm

I agree... but honestly why was like 4/5ths of the people on the call East or South Asian?? Maybe that explains why they don't have tolerance for these programs (which are always dry and long) because they

A) lied about being diverse

B) are low quality candidates

Please help me out here, did it include first gen/low income? There were like 0 women, 5 black students, and a handful of lgbtq people I recognize from other events.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 22, 2021 - 12:57pm

For people who heard back, did you participate in the webinar? 

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 22, 2021 - 6:21pm

also got an invite for first rounds. didn't say a single thing the entire time yesterday lol. Honestly most of the kids that did ended up either looking stupid or asking comically generic questions

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 23, 2021 - 11:14pm

just sent in the app for the first round. Is it just me or was that the most painful fucking application form y'all have ever filled out? Felt like I was in 2003 with the random codes and long ass loading times every time I typed something

• Intern in IB-M&A
May 4, 2021 - 1:02pm

Not OP but mine had a lot of accounting stuff that was similar to the TTS. Honestly not bad but I've prepared a lot. Be ready for multi-step, factory with debt interest depreciation. Sell 100 in PPE for 200

• Prospect in IB-M&A
May 4, 2021 - 4:10pm

For those who have already interviewed, can you give a bit more of a breakdown between tech vs behaviol aspect of the interview?

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

May 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (194) $234
  • 2nd Year Analyst (110) $151
  • Intern/Summer Associate (96) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (26) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (404) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (329) $82