Can someone please go into some detail about how this process works. I'm most interested in the following:
1) Because this is an unstructured process, how does one seek out positions and apply? Is it strictly through networking?
2) Are you shopping your summer offer, or can you apply without an offer in hand?
3) How is it different from OCR FT recruiting?
4) How many spots are traditionally vacant in coverage / product groups? Is it only to cover those intern spots who weren't given offers?
5) When does it begin / how quickly does it move / do all banks participate?
I know it's a lot of questions, so any insight is greatly appreciated as usual!