I am currently trying to make a decision between a few offers and another opportunity came up that I was fortunate enough to interview for. The opportunity is with a BB Asset BACKED Finance group NOT asset based lending....which is very different. BB group - think Wells Fargo, PNC Capital Markets, etc.
Few questions --- if anyone can help it is appreciated:
1) I am curious if anyone knows what a day-to-day would be for an analyst and associate in regards to analytical/modeling and or presentation/client meetings?
2) Career path at the junior level?
3) Exit opportunities from asset BACKED finance - NOT asset based ?
4) Compensation, hours and lifestyle?
Thanks ahead of time, it is appreciated!
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.