Connect to Clearview, Path to Putnam and Clarion PROPEL 2019 for APD

I wanted to create a forum specifically for those applying to C2C, Path to Putnam and PROPEL separate from Bridge to BCG, Insight or ADvantage/AIC. Feel free to post below if you have gotten any response (positive or negative), interview invites, or are looking for case partners. I personally am interviewing for C2C next week. Good luck!

Hi AD1121, no, I never sleep and so I can respond to any lonely threads (like this one) at all hours of the night. Impressive, I know ;-)

I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Most Helpful

Hi all,

I've used WSO 2-3 years back when i was transitioning from PhD to Consulting, and I'm cautiously proud to say/think that I started the tradition of annual compilation of PhD recruiting posts :) - could be wrong but this is my understanding.

I'm now at Trinity Partners which specializes in life sciences consulting, and it's been a great experience thus far. We're offering a 3-day summer program for PhDs and thought you guys might be interested: http://jobs.jobvite.com/trinitypartners/job/oEpJ9fwF Best of luck to you all, Sue

Offered a second round interview for C2C. Let me know if anyone else did as well and is interested in getting a practice or two in before their interview.

Mine is scheduled on Tuesday. Does the phone interview format was the same than on the first phone interview (15min talk +30 min case)? Thank you

I had more fit this time around than last time, since in the first rounder I only had one "fit" question since my interviewer was late. It was about 10 minutes fit, 30 minutes case, 5 minutes for Q+A. The case was similar to first round, just a bit longer (I was cut off in my first round because of time). I didn't do too much additional prep and I felt fine. Made some math mistakes but they gave me the chance to correct them.

same, even though some people already heard back. I wonder if they will keep emailing tomorrow? I just want an answer - either an acceptance or a rejection hahaha don't want to wonder

Veritatis aut qui est cum aut. Nostrum aut eaque aperiam distinctio a nisi. Iure ab nam velit esse quos. Et ducimus dolores quis velit necessitatibus itaque eius.

Corporis ut aspernatur quia voluptatem soluta. Et quia ea ratione saepe ratione omnis qui. Facere maxime beatae dolores pariatur.

Nesciunt non aut aut magnam. Officiis accusantium itaque impedit voluptas. Est commodi sit illo molestiae voluptatibus repellendus voluptate.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • McKinsey and Co 98.9%
  • Boston Consulting Group (BCG) 98.3%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.7%
  • LEK Consulting 97.2%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

April 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • Cornerstone Research 98.9%
  • McKinsey and Co 97.7%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.2%

Professional Growth Opportunities

April 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • McKinsey and Co 98.9%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.7%
  • LEK Consulting 97.2%

Total Avg Compensation

April 2024 Consulting

• Partner (4) $368
  • Principal (25) $277
  • Director/MD (55) $270
  • Vice President (47) $246
  • Engagement Manager (100) $226
  • Manager (152) $170
  • 2nd Year Associate (158) $140
  • Senior Consultant (331) $130
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (108) $130
  • Consultant (587) $119
  • 1st Year Associate (538) $119
  • NA (15) $119
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (146) $115
  • Engineer (6) $114
  • 2nd Year Analyst (344) $103
  • Associate Consultant (166) $98
  • 1st Year Analyst (1048) $87
  • Intern/Summer Associate (188) $84
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (552) $67
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”