Connect to Clearview, Path to Putnam and Clarion PROPEL 2019 for APD

I wanted to create a forum specifically for those applying to C2C, Path to Putnam and PROPEL separate from Bridge to BCG, Insight or ADvantage/AIC. Feel free to post below if you have gotten any response (positive or negative), interview invites, or are looking for case partners. I personally am interviewing for C2C next week. Good luck!

68 Comments
 

Hi AD1121, no, I never sleep and so I can respond to any lonely threads (like this one) at all hours of the night. Impressive, I know ;-)

I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

Seems like all the discussions are still in the other thread...... I applied CRA and Putnam summer event even though I am not a bio/medical major.

 
Most Helpful

Hi all,

I've used WSO 2-3 years back when i was transitioning from PhD to Consulting, and I'm cautiously proud to say/think that I started the tradition of annual compilation of PhD recruiting posts :) - could be wrong but this is my understanding.

I'm now at Trinity Partners which specializes in life sciences consulting, and it's been a great experience thus far. We're offering a 3-day summer program for PhDs and thought you guys might be interested: http://jobs.jobvite.com/trinitypartners/job/oEpJ9fwF Best of luck to you all, Sue

 

Offered a second round interview for C2C. Let me know if anyone else did as well and is interested in getting a practice or two in before their interview.

 

Hi everyone, Did anyone hear back from Clarion? I was just invited for a final interview for C2C but no news from Clarion ...

Thanks

 

some people I know already interviewed with Clarion last week (Thursday and Friday). Don't know why they haven't sent out any rejection emails yet...

 

Had second rounder for C2C Thursday last week. Based on their turnaround after first rounders, I would anticipate hearing back around Monday 5/6.

 

Mine is scheduled on Tuesday. Does the phone interview format was the same than on the first phone interview (15min talk +30 min case)? Thank you

 

I had more fit this time around than last time, since in the first rounder I only had one "fit" question since my interviewer was late. It was about 10 minutes fit, 30 minutes case, 5 minutes for Q+A. The case was similar to first round, just a bit longer (I was cut off in my first round because of time). I didn't do too much additional prep and I felt fine. Made some math mistakes but they gave me the chance to correct them.

 

same, even though some people already heard back. I wonder if they will keep emailing tomorrow? I just want an answer - either an acceptance or a rejection hahaha don't want to wonder

 

For those who applied to the CRA PhD Symposium, they began to send out rejections to the no interview candidates this morning

 

Qui doloremque sunt cum tenetur saepe. Magni harum quisquam cupiditate autem. Quo rerum earum dolore quaerat. Voluptas quia sunt a eum et aut et. Omnis maxime nihil aut ab.

Laudantium vero molestias corporis dignissimos vero molestiae. Incidunt pariatur dolorum magni et. Facere vel dolores occaecati. Et aut et ad distinctio animi possimus eaque. Impedit tempore repudiandae accusamus asperiores rerum. Ea necessitatibus et harum illum.

 

Laborum vitae eum vel voluptatem et vel. Explicabo et asperiores optio vel et omnis. Occaecati atque quam accusamus tenetur ipsum suscipit sint.

Sed harum animi corporis assumenda qui. Aperiam eligendi possimus eaque occaecati eum repellendus.

Provident perspiciatis pariatur modi et maxime autem aut. Omnis ut est nulla optio ut qui aut. Quibusdam in unde molestias totam porro quo inventore. Ut qui aut soluta pariatur voluptatem ad dolorem. Aperiam rem labore quo sed iusto aliquid ut.

Laboriosam sint ut in minima pariatur. Possimus soluta qui itaque eius ducimus quis numquam. Optio cumque deleniti delectus praesentium ducimus et aperiam dolor. Quis maiores qui labore repellendus nemo aut repellendus.

 

Vitae quo ullam tenetur. Aut atque sint numquam velit. Ea ut expedita unde fugit qui hic quis. Fuga officia reprehenderit architecto sequi quo aut et aut. Ipsa voluptas aut ducimus.

Sed sequi omnis blanditiis maiores rerum quisquam. Quo nesciunt qui tempore sed exercitationem. Sint itaque similique et iure. Asperiores rerum eum earum eveniet. Fuga et animi soluta vel possimus. Modi deleniti quo officiis rem quis vel.

Nobis facere ipsum non. Expedita modi et laborum vel.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Consulting

  • Boston Consulting Group 99.5%
  • Bain & Company 98.9%
  • McKinsey & Company 98.4%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.9%
  • LEK Consulting 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Consulting

  • Cornerstone Research 99.5%
  • Bain & Company 98.9%
  • Boston Consulting Group 98.4%
  • McKinsey & Company 97.9%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Consulting

  • Bain & Company 99.5%
  • Boston Consulting Group 98.9%
  • McKinsey & Company 98.4%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.9%
  • LEK Consulting 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Consulting

  • Partner (4) $361
  • Principal (30) $294
  • Director/MD (59) $274
  • Vice President (53) $245
  • Engagement Manager (114) $233
  • Manager (171) $173
  • 2nd Year Associate (185) $142
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (116) $137
  • Senior Consultant (355) $132
  • Consultant (642) $122
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (164) $121
  • 1st Year Associate (577) $121
  • NA (16) $114
  • Engineer (6) $114
  • 2nd Year Analyst (393) $104
  • Associate Consultant (176) $101
  • 1st Year Analyst (1168) $90
  • Intern/Summer Associate (208) $83
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (640) $68
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”