I know there's been a ton of threads open for good books but most of them are finance/business related threads. Lately I want to read some good ole fashioned non-fiction that has nothing to do with finance. For starters, I read The Gene and Cancer the emperor of All Maladies by Siddhartha Mukherjee, I can't tell you that I remember all of what I read but definitely gained some insights in those areas ( I majored in finance in undergrad with no background in biology whatsoever).
I just want some good non-fictions to broaden my perspective to a world that's outside of finance.
Please keep the suggestions coming, much appreciated!
- 12/29/17, Finished Hawking's A Brief History of Time, thanks @Che Rand
- 1/20/18, Reading The Places in Between, thanks @catthegreat_accountclosed
- finished "What do you care what other people think"
- finished "Age of Ambition, Chasing Fortune, Truth, and Faith in the New China" - great read
- 3/15/18 - currently... CFA secret sauce ugh