IB SA Sophomore 2022 Thread

Wanted to create a thread for all the 2024s recruiting for IB soph SA 2022. I'll list what I know but feel free to add more info:

BofA- Given offers and had a superday but still recruiting

MS- Apps open

GS- Apps open July 1 but had some accelerated S&T superdays

JPM- Not open I believe

UBS- Accelerating some people from diversity program but no other superdays yet

Jefferies- Have some diversity fellowship I saw some people on LinkedIn with offers

CS- Not open

114 Comments
 

Do they even track diversity through the normal app or was it just the special forum they had. They didn't ask for LGBTQ or anything.

 

I got an email today saying that the process for sophomore recruiting is underway for Bank of America, has anybody else gotten an email like this?

 

Where even is the JPM application. I only saw one for juniors and I'm at a target core school or w/e. Do you just apply to the one for juniors?

 

Where even is the JPM application. I only saw one for juniors and I'm at a target core school or w/e. Do you just apply to the one for juniors?

 
[Comment removed by mod team]
 
[Comment removed by mod team]
 

Saw GS HVs go out in the GS SA 22 thread. Does anyone know if the timeline for rising soph HVs is the same as that for juniors?

 
[Comment removed by mod team]
 
[Comment removed by mod team]
 

Do GS/BofA tell you if you got rejected? I submitted apps for both around the beginning of this month and haven't gotten HVs

 

I'm an African American active in BLM at Howard and I just got a call from GS. English major with a 2.4 not sure what to expect. What should I prepare for?

 

How hard is it to get the BofA sophomore internship program for IB? And is it selective and a good opportunity? I didn't get a superday and neither did any of my friends, so I'm assuming it's hard to get in...or I just suck 

 

How far along are the banks with sophomore programs (GS, MS, Citi, BofA - side note: are those the only ones that are open rn?) in terms of recruiting? Are they basically done? Have been seeing ppl talking abt hirevues and superdays but I know there is still some time before the apps close. Do they continue recruiting through late Aug/Sept after they finish jr recruiting? Applied last week and did Hirevue for MS but haven't heard back from others. Am I too late? 

 

Molestiae consequatur asperiores corporis eligendi ipsa. Repudiandae quos officiis eum ipsam. Sit aut laudantium quis officia commodi dicta. Explicabo sint tenetur ea asperiores illum quis sed.

 

Hic odio totam optio neque. Maxime odit est voluptate voluptatem. Deserunt quaerat corrupti quos voluptas quo rerum libero. Et vero ipsum ex aut similique qui incidunt. Iste nobis alias natus vel consequatur dolorem nesciunt. Aspernatur qui et et veritatis. Eum vel ipsam optio.

Dolorum et veniam consequatur velit mollitia aut. Quam totam sunt vero quasi praesentium laudantium. Sit reprehenderit mollitia iste sed possimus aliquam. Molestiae rerum similique laboriosam ut unde in. Debitis non eum rerum dicta aut nam. Consequatur nostrum voluptatem tenetur culpa molestias veritatis voluptate. Quibusdam non officia saepe corrupti temporibus.

 

Laborum perspiciatis delectus porro rerum. Porro est magni aperiam mollitia ipsum. Tenetur nulla ipsa sint qui numquam consectetur.

Ut omnis officiis sapiente omnis porro ipsam. Quisquam quasi iste rerum voluptas recusandae modi a.

Consequatur ex fuga et perferendis facere minus ipsa. Aperiam quae ducimus est inventore nobis eaque quod. Aut tempore velit eum qui dolorem. Numquam eos mollitia rerum tempore.

Maxime eos aut molestiae repudiandae maiores nulla vero corporis. Dignissimos vel ut optio voluptas. Sint adipisci voluptatem quas velit quo dolore est. Repudiandae eius consequatur distinctio aut cum. Sit recusandae non temporibus velit. Corporis qui nesciunt ea deleniti. Omnis officia et debitis porro qui sint.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”