Mizuho SA 2020
Does anyone have any update on the status of Mizuho's internship? The last update I got was on April 1st.
Does anyone have any update on the status of Mizuho's internship? The last update I got was on April 1st.
| +159 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 70 | 1h |
| +155 | Just One More Year | 11 | 3d |
| +119 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 17h |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 6 | 19h |
| +81 | Bringing Deals as a Vice President | 25 | 1d |
| +57 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 20 | 7h |
| +38 | Q&A | Investment Banking Analyst, UBS | 2 years in investment banking | 11 | 3d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 3d |
| +31 | Will they pay Directors $1mm+? | 14 | 3d |
| +30 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 7 | 5m |
Career Resources
what did the update say on April 1st? I am not interning there this summer but I have a friend who works there that I could ask.
On April 1st Mizuho updated that they were looking to have us start on time, but since then, I have not heard of any updates. It would be great if you could help ask!
I called my friend- she said that they are still unsure of what they are doing. However, she said that they will not be cancelling and if things don't improve they might do virtual. Sorry that wasn't a concrete answer, but hope that helps!
They had sent out a survey to interns last week about extending in person internships on the back end
What do you mean on the back end. I did not receive one:
FT offers for Mizuho possible?
Update received today:
"Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. I wanted to make you all aware that the internship program start date is still being evaluated by senior leaders. Please understand this is my main priority right now and as a firm we want to make the best decision for our interns. Please be patient with us during these times and we will hopefully have an answer by next week! Stay safe and positive. "
anybody hear an update??? This is getting ridiculous. They need to make a decision and notify us.
HR said we will get an update this week.
So much for that update, eh?
10 weeks virtual internship and will attempt to transition to in person. That's pretty good :D
how would that work? they’d make the exec decision halfway through to fly in 100+ interns in the middle of the summer?
Natus animi quia voluptates maxime fugit hic quae. Saepe quod ea ducimus consequuntur voluptas. Dolore non voluptatum adipisci et totam.
Unde doloribus sapiente asperiores et tempora cupiditate et. Ut est perspiciatis aliquid qui doloremque qui. Ut dolorem nostrum vero alias sint soluta quia.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...