You guys have any good stories? My group doesn't do anything which is probably good in terms of HR but I've heard some decent ones from some of my friends:
- One group makes all the interns dress like absolute clowns during the last week of their summer. Like tuxedos to the office, cuff-links with off-color collars and suspenders, a bright plaid suit, etc.
- Another's office has an old typewriter and they make one intern try and write a bunch of random contract stuff on it for a week. If anyone has ever used a typewriter, edits are not the easiest
- One of my friends was forced by his associate to fake coming out as gay to his really hot female colleague as a joke - that one lowkey crossed a line sorta
- A bunch of the S&T kids on the credit sales desk had to memorize stupid shit from books and movies and recite it on demand - they got reamed out for getting a single word wrong
- Those same credit sales kids also were saluting their VPs and saying "sir yes sir" for the first 9 or so months
- Many of the guys in a 1st-year analyst class at an EB have to choreograph a dance routine for the associates after hours - apparently, they all have to wear some hilarious stuff too and it is videotaped for posterity sake
These are mostly pretty weak though; what do you guys have?
Private Equity Interview Course
- 2,447 questions across 203 private equity funds. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 mem.
- 9 Detailed LBO Modeling Tests and 15+ hours of video solutions.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring private equity professionals just like you.