Has anyone heard anything back from BAML, Citi, JPM about a superday? I applied to Citi and JPM early August, and BAML a few weeks ago.
Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- What's something you said in an interview that made you want to bitchslap yourself?
I'll start. Back when I was a junior looking for SA positions in IB, I had gone through a long interview process with a MM bank. In the last interview of the final rounds (after crushing the previous...+63 by therealgekko in OFF
- Today I saw an analyst try to talk to an MD about working capital adjustments, and the MD went "Don't teach your father how to fuck, kid", which is something he usually says when we're showing him stuff he already knows. It always has us cracking up. That got me thinking...+34 by lapike in IB
- WF crushing it, just saw this on WSJ. Expensing meals early is apparently a fireable offense at Wells. https://www.wsj.com/articles/wells-fargo-fires-bankers-amid-probe-of-dinner-receipts-that-were-allegedly-doctored-1535637745+31 by NuclearPenguins in IB
- Liquor, hash, Mary Jane, Molly - what's your preferred substance when it comes to taking the edge off or making things just interesting enough?
I've gone through a few, including all of the above, a few hallucinogens, some experimental stuff that is said to be produced by the brain...+24 by Kassad in OFF
What does this mean in the grand scheme of things? +23 by Chekdastack in OFF
- I'm curious to see how everyone fared in terms of commercial/corporate banking bonuses this year. Especially interested to hear about people who are only 1-2 years out of school (however, please feel free to share numbers for all roles and levels)
Personally: Bulge bracket commercial...+23 by WallStreetJunkie123 in IB
- What's your guys' opinion? Where is the best city to live in and why? Of course it depends on a ton of stuff: age, job, preference, etc...
Mine is London but that's biased af because I spend most of my time there, if I visited NYC I'm pretty sure it would take the number...+20 by DonalDayUmTray in OFF
- Over the past few years I have noticed a notable amount of misinformation related to the GS SLC IBD program on this site. Given the amount of recruiting momentum (currently ~100 front office bankers in SLC and new classes of ~40 analysts each year), I wanted to create this detailed post and...+18 by KD's Burner Account in IB
IB Resources See all
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Sep10Webinar: "My experience as an analyst at Goldman Sachs" -- 9pm ET, 9/10/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Sep12Oil & Gas Industry Financial & Valuation Modeling -- Houston, 9/12-9/148:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Sep15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- Sep17Webinar: Biotech/Pharma Consulting Case Study -- 9pm ET, 9/17/189:00 to 11:00 EDT Online