What do both of these sectors do? Which one has better exit ops to IB,, , anything on the buyside? What interview questions can I expect?
Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Hi everyone,
I signed my summer offer with this bank earlier this year and recently I realized that a friend that I was going to find housing with, backed out. And since it was an unpaid internship to begin with, I would have had to pay around 1200-1300/month for housing if I went solo. I...+64 by in IB
- I desperately wanted to move to California and I was applying to every job under the Sun. The first call I got sent me through the roof, and it was for a "finance" job but they were very vague about what they actually did.
That was the first red flag.
My naive self hopped on a...+56 by isa2130953 in IB
- I honestly thought this was a giant meme, that no one has ever actually done this before. A resume just came across our desk with a *selfie* attached to it. We were in hysterics. The general consensus was that A) this is a horrible idea, and that no one should do this under any circumstances...+29 by LeveredBetaBoy in OFF
- I'm getting married in 2020 and going through all of the planning with the fiancée.
We have a venue and a general idea of where we want our honeymoon to be, but I generally don't know much about the little things - what do I get groomsmen, what am I expected to do, what am I...+27 by CRE in OFF
- NBA Playoffs are in full swing.
My San Antonio Spurs got knocked out by the two-bit Nuggets so I no longer have a dog in the fight.
**Philadelphia vs. Toronto -- Toronto in 6**
76ers are stacked with talent, but I'm just not seeing the team cohesion and I think Brett Brown is a bust...+20 by Dedline in OFF
- Today, I had an investment banking interview for an analyst position. One of the questions I have never been asked before and I thought it was very challenging. The question was "walk me through what happens to the financial statement if you are given $10 of depreciation?". The...+19 by enterprisevalued26 in IB
- What do you guys think would happen if large organization like corporation and universities just out of nowhere decide to get lean and remove most unnecessary administrative functions? Think of what Deutsche Bank is doing now with their dumpster fire of a company, but from a position of...+18 by HighlyLeveredCat in OFF
- Thank you in advance for taking the time to read. I am currently a recent MBA graduate working as a Senior Financial Analyst. I am currently located in the Midwest region and have been granted the opportunity to transfer to NY for better leadership and promotion opportunities. My wife and I...+18 by BetaMakeitBetter in OFF
- It isn't most people here and if it isn't you then disregard this, but there is a large population of this site that loves to complain about how hard they work or how investment banking is broken or how they aren't sure they can do it anymore. It reads like the lot of you forget...+14 by ToPimp4ButterBurgers in IB
- Assuming the girl is around 22 and just out of college, how many people would her having had sex with be a dealbreaker?+14 by vesegow in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- May06Webinar: IB Summer Recruiting 101 -- 9pm ET, 5/6/199:00 EDT Online
- May07Podcast: Talent is universal, opportunity is not -- Niko Bonatsos -- 5/712:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- May08Excel Visual Basic (VBA) Boot Camp -- New York City, 5/8-5/98:00 to 5:00 EDT Online