St. Pierre by UD, maybe late TKO, either way it will be a long night for Shields. For a guy who is supposedly such a dangerous grappler he has never subbed a decent grappler. He looked pretty bad against Kampmann and GSP is no Kampmann.

Aldo by TKO, Hominick is a good wrestler but his leaky sub defense makes the takedown risky and Aldo will wreck him on the feet.

Machida by UD, he's not 49 or a brain damaged pro boxer in his first MMA fight. I love Randy but he hasn't beaten a quality opponent since 2007 (he should have lost that fight against Vera).

Henderson by UD, he will outwrestle Bocek.

Brilz by UD, if he can beat little Nog (and he did) he can beat Matyushenko.

judowned:
happypantsmcgee:
I won big money on St. Pierre last time he fought.

You must have bet a lot of money to make anything on that fight. Unless you found a Koscheck fan with more money than sense.

I parlayed with other bets, as always
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses - Henry Ford

ThaVanBurenBoyz:
whateverittakes:
MacDonald is NOT going to tap Diaz. That's just crazy.

Not a fan of Nate. Mac's been training with GSP after his sole loss, so he should be well prepared. Should be a good one.

I'm a fan of Rory's and I think he'll take the decision over Nate, but there is no way he is going to tap a long-limbed Cesar Gracie brown belt. Nate's tooled some top-level grapplers and those who have out-wrestled and out-scrambled him sure as hell never threatened with submissions.

Best Response

St Pierre will, as always win by decision. He'll sprawl and jab Shields for 5 rounds, ushering in a new era of boredom for title fights.

Aldo will TKO Hominick in the third.

Machida will knockout Randy inside the first two rounds. Despite the hype surrounding him, Randy was done 3 years ago when he got his ass handed to him by Big Nog, he should have retired then. Instead he fought freakshow fights (Coleman and Toney).

Diaz will win by split decision, I think he will bust MacDonald up on the feet but get taken down frequently. I do think he will be aggressive enough and active from the bottom to sway the judges though. I think it will look alot like the Condit fight.

Ben Henderson will beat Bocek by decision. I think Henderson will keep it off the ground and use leg kicks to keep his distance for 3 rounds from Bocek. If Bocek gets it to the ground, Henderson will have a tough time of it.

Brilz Matyushenko, I just don't care about. I'd probably pick Brilz by being younger, hungrier and more athletic.

st. pierre via decision. as long as he's training with greg jackson (meaning the rest of his career) you can bet that he'll stay cautious and not go for the big finish. that's not to take anythign awa from gsp, he is an unbelievable fighter/athlete and I'm a huge fan, but i doubt you'll see a knockout/tko anytime soon.

can't wait to watch aldo too. he's a beast

GSP had two opportunities to silence his critics in the Hardy fight, but he made some white belt fuck-ups.

With his armbar attempt, he crossed his ankles and did not squeeze Hardy's upper arm with his thighs.

With his kimura attempt, he over-committed to the crank of Hardy's arm and let his hips elevate. He was supposed to have sat down on Hardy's face and essentially tea-bagged him.

It kind of pisses me off that someone so vaunted with a Renzo Gracie black belt can make such stupid mistakes.

In non vero consequatur id qui. Ad minima sapiente aperiam error repellendus voluptas qui rerum. Nulla expedita error iure veniam. Iste pariatur natus autem accusamus nemo accusamus.

Aut est facere qui consequuntur corporis nesciunt. Id tempora delectus doloribus eius. Alias voluptatibus rem in pariatur deserunt. Iusto adipisci fuga molestiae est.

Optio corrupti eum iusto itaque iusto. Dolorum tenetur quibusdam nostrum iure. Doloremque consectetur repudiandae aut quod vero voluptas velit. Voluptate autem eos rerum ipsum et nemo. Voluptatem veniam veritatis distinctio doloribus.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”