My driving instructor told me he was a school bus driver once. I asked "why?" and he said, "because it was on my bucket list, so I did it for two years and then stopped." He went on to tell me he had other things on his bucket list, such as learning new languages. He asked me what I had on my bucket list, and I was caught off guard, because I hadn't thought about it.
Now that I have, I realized I always wanted start drumming and I want to pick up painting again, since I enjoyed it very much in high school. There are a few other things on my list, but I want to hear about your guys' bucket list. What do you guys want to do, or learn to do before you die?
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Well that was absolutely hilarious. Haven't seen a CEO dodge questions and come unglued like that since the "asshole" moment from Skilling. Stock's down about 5% after-hours thanks to fraud-boy shitting the bed yet again. I hope some of you are short the stock or long swaps...+46 by GreenspanAndHam in MKT
- Since we are talking about savings and cost of living, I thought it would be interesting to share "hero to zero" stories that you have seen. I'd imagine anyone working in finance has seen at least a few cases of some dude overextending himself financially and blowing up after a...+44 by Mostly Random Dude in OFF
- Hi all. I posted earlier (about [reflecting on six years following a career change](https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/checking-in-6-years-later-ib-to-mbb-transition)) and got treated to a fascinating discussion — thanks to the questions raised by all of you! In that discussion, some...+43 by Feinstein in IB
- Have a DB offer for SA 2019. Haven't applied to any other firms yet, wondering whether to take it or not. Go to a target school, GPA above 3.5. +27 by pton2020 in IB
- With many WSO members being avid drinkers, I figured it might be insightful to have an idea of bars worth visiting in different cities so when one is there (for business or pleasure) one has a decent idea of where a good night starts or ends. I'll kick off (spoilers)
My top 3 for...+21 by G-I the pharma guy in OFF
- Curious to know how pay stacks up now on Wall Street across divisions. From what I hear, 85K Prorated seems to be the norm right now for IB, but I'm intrigued in hearing about other people's experiences.
investment banking internship compensation
For the big banks, salaries are...+17 by Wulf in IB
- I need some help from the community on how to handle this issue.
So I was working with my boss at night (night meaning around 7, not the afternoon), but we were in different locations, so going back and forward about a company we cover. He starts asking me questions about the conference...+12 by ironman32 in OFF
- The more I mature and expand my scope the more embarrassed I am of my immediate and extended family. I just can no longer ignore or normalize the cyclical nature of their perpetual ignorant decisions, their low culture attitudes & values, adults who don't read anything, exclusively eat...+12 by wsobroski in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- May10iMentor Benefit with DJs: Stochastic + Adam Silver8:00 to 12:00 EDT New York, NY
- May11WSO New York Happy Hour: Friday, 5/11, 7:00pm @5th And Mad7:00 to 9:00 EDT New York City, NY
- May14Webinar: PE Case Study - Develop an LBO Model for an Investment -- 9pm ET, 5/14/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- May15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- May15Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Chicago, 5/15-5/178:00 to 5:00 EDT Chicago, IL