We are looking for 1-2 students on each campus to help WSO in its sales efforts to student clubs/career centers, and overall promotion at your school both online and on the ground. Below is a description of the position and benefits...thanks in advance for your help! See a list of our current reps and the ongoing Golden Banana contest
- Be the face and voice of Wall Street Oasis on your campus (monkey suit optional)
- Generate leads for bulk licenses within Business and University affiliated organizations for WSO's interview and career guides (Andy will walk you through this part step-by-step)
- Get links pointing to WSO from your Career Center and student clubs as an additional resource for your fellow business students
- Help grow our online social presence by connecting with our facebook page (commenting on our posts and sharing our posts onto your own page)
- Connect business students and potential users to Wall Street Oasis by creating a group or promoting a current WSO group to students
- Boost your resume with tangible sales figures and a connection with WSO
- Experience with the process of selling a product
- Valuable marketing experiences
- Access to four Wall Street Oasis Guides after reaching 30 Golden Banana Points*
- Free Access to All Wall Street Oasis Guides (Over $250 Value) after reaching 50 Golden Banana Points*
- Free Access to Wall Street Oasis Job Board for 1 Year ($99 Value) after reaching 80 Golden Banana Points*
- 10% Commission on bulk licenses from Student Clubs and/or Career Center at your school**
- *Golden Banana Points are awarded for doing relevant Campus Rep activities, click here to see our ongoing rep contest, list of relevant activities and points awarded per activity
** Minimum license to receive commission is $1,000 / year, and you must still be working as a campus rep when the sale is made
To apply, please email Andy@wallstreetoasis your resume and please BRIEFLY answer the following questions. He will follow up with an email to the instructions to follow, and a time you guys can speak on the phone.
1. What are some specific ideas you have to spread the word about WSO on your campus?
2. Are you motivated to do promo efforts such as: getting links on career-center/club websites, sharing content on social sites (fb/twitter), referring friends to be reps from other schools, and making connections with club leaders and relevant contacts at your school?
3. Do you feel there is potential for bulk licensing opportunities (for our Guides) with your career center / the student clubs at your school? (Andy will explain this more in detail if you are accepted).
4. Until approx. what date would you be able to be a rep for us?
We are looking for motivated students with strong communication skills. IF YOU FEEL YOU WILL BE TOO BUSY AND NOT ABLE TO COMPLETE YOUR TERM AS A REP PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, THANKS.I
We look forward to hearing from you and having you join the WSO team!
Patrick and Andy
By being a WSO Campus Rep not only was I able to promote a great resource to students, but also enhance my marketing skills. Successfully creating partnerships with student organizations on campus was a great learning experience. And getting access to the WSO guides was extremely beneficial. All in all, being a campus rep was a great experience and I'd do it again.
— Arnav (Campus Rep, fall 2012)
Through word of mouth, social media, and other avenues, a lot of people on campus know that I'm the campus rep for WSO. Considering the rate at which the website and its influence are growing, its a really cool thing to be known for. Every now and then I have people coming up to me, particularly in class, asking me questions ranging from 'Do you think I can find information on company XYZ if I visit WSO?' to 'If I have an interview next week for XYZ, which guide should I get to study?' Being able to give direct advice that actually provides helpful results, is pretty awesome.
— Fabio (Campus Rep)