Investment Analyst Interview at Asset Manager
I have an investment analyst interview for an investment company / asset manager (300 billion AUM), but I am not 100% sure what the role exactly entails and how to prepare for the interview. For context I am an actuarial analyst without a background in finance so this is probably why I'm unsure.
Below is a snippet of the job description.
The role focuses on meeting the investment advisory and portfolio reporting needs of institutional investors including superannuation funds, non-profit organisations, crown entities and corporate investors. In addition to supporting the consulting relationships, this role fulfils an important performance reporting and analysis function for the firms range of managed funds.
- Prepare client and managed fund performance reports and analysis as required
- Produce high quality letters, research reports and presentations for designated clients
- Prepare and present technical and qualitative analysis covering all aspects of the investment decision-making process
- Mathematical modelling, including strategic asset allocation modelling, risk analysis, sensitivity and scenario simulations
- As required, provide support to Client Relationship Managers in managing client relationships and producing deliverables for clients and prospects
Any advice on what to learn / how to prepare or resources would be greatly appreciated!
Sunt fugiat tempora sunt molestiae sunt error. Mollitia provident fugit delectus consequatur. Et doloremque reiciendis qui cumque dolorem esse. Culpa impedit voluptas quidem velit. Voluptas ducimus ea labore dolor. Adipisci nobis soluta enim consequatur dolorem velit sit ducimus. Blanditiis excepturi voluptatem vel laboriosam velit.
Recusandae ad sed et aut beatae dolor asperiores. Officia labore impedit id enim esse non. Facere eum expedita dolor hic.
Praesentium quod eum culpa cumque esse sit et. Voluptatem quasi aut nulla eius qui vel. Qui libero occaecati ratione eos. Vero cumque sunt dicta sequi. Ipsam eveniet commodi ut quidem aut est quisquam excepturi. Architecto perspiciatis molestiae et aut earum deserunt cum impedit. Quia esse veritatis quis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...