Citi Freshman Discovery Diversity Program - May 2020
I know this program appears to be still accepting applications, but does anyone know will there be any changes to the program (postpone, virtual, etc.)? Also, if anyone hear back from Citi or get accepted, here could be a place to share the news. Thanks a lot and stay healthy!!!
opps, replying to my own post. just got the email saying the program will be postponed... and the deadline for applying is also extended.
Hi! May I ask you do they say what is the new DDL? Thanks!
The new deadline is April 21 but the original one was March 23rd (I applied right before the original). How competitive do y'all think this is gonna be?
Has anyone heard back yet?
I have still not heard back. Has anyone heard back yet?
bump
not yet
Did you guys not get that email where they said it would go completely virtual and that they would announce a date in the next couple of weeks? I got this on May 11.
Any word yet on the selections?
-
Decisions will hopefully be out in the next week
Hopefully.
Anything yet?
I have not heard anything back yet.
Do you guys know if we can get a Superday out of this? UBS Tomorrow's Leaders did a similar diversity program and people got superdays and subsequent offers out of it.
Not sure what's going on. I doubt we go another week without hearing anything tho
I'm wondering why they are taking so long - I emailed the recruiting email but no response.
Did you guys get referrals for this
Updates?
I was told yesterday that we would find out within the next week and as early as today.
Thanks. How did you hear that, just by emailing HR or something?
Curious what competition is like for programs like this
For others who applied, are you from targets or non targets and any past finance experience?
For myself, 4.0 non target and no past internships
Not sure how they do selection since most kids don't have any finance professional experience and most likely no referrals
3.9 Non target, internship this summer in Equity Research at a 9.0B AUM firm non-NYC
Still nothing
Acceptances seem to be out, I got mine earlier today.
They state it was "incredibly competitive", does anyone have the accepted/applied states
Received acceptance earlier today. It'll all be online (obviously), and "to ensure you get the most out of this program, we encourage live participation, however, for your convenience the sessions will be recorded"
Received acceptance today as well. All online over 4 weeks.
Congrats man, all the best!
Just gonna go ahead and assume that no email today means not accepted. Would make sense if they sent rejections and acceptance on same day but not sure
Has anyone received a rejection?
I just received the invitation to join the virtual FDD, which will be multiple live webinars and networking opportunities from July 14th through August. Anyone else?
Was this invite sent to you yesterday?
No, I got it Monday 6/22
bump
Those who were accepted, what are your stats (target school or not, GPA, past experience, etc)?
not target school, 4.0, only experiences I have are in business clubs at college and working in retail part-time
did you network?
Non-target 4.0 GPA with an investment management internship this summer
did you network?
I recieved my acceptance on June 22nd as well.
Was anyone else asked to resubmit their cover letter on May 11th?
I was.
same
Did anyone who was contacted about the cover letter ever hear back? They said I needed to resubmit and I have not heard since. It just says my application is under review.
Reprehenderit facere quam qui. Consequatur nihil eos accusantium suscipit repellendus cumque. Enim sit reiciendis voluptate aliquam repudiandae porro iusto ut.
Ut eveniet numquam nesciunt exercitationem. Quia dicta ex quidem. Voluptates consequatur quaerat eveniet fugiat illum culpa nobis delectus. Sint pariatur id sequi vel. Eius accusantium dolores velit voluptatibus quo dicta quae.
Eveniet architecto omnis asperiores. Quaerat exercitationem recusandae ducimus qui magni facere. Qui explicabo et ut ea. Repellat nisi iusto rem esse. Modi officia fuga nihil molestiae velit. Fugit provident aut possimus veniam.
Dolor sed omnis laudantium cum ut ratione. Suscipit aut velit iusto. Debitis ut est nulla numquam cupiditate dolorum. Quos in et corrupti impedit voluptas.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Dignissimos et praesentium distinctio voluptas. Eos modi id quos qui. Et laborum numquam laborum molestiae aut. Voluptatum et nihil nihil amet consequatur.
Aliquam excepturi commodi quia quod iure voluptates provident quia. Aut quisquam nostrum ut soluta voluptatem dolore unde. Dolor reiciendis qui voluptatem ut ex. Est provident esse aut sunt quisquam rerum assumenda repudiandae. Fugit sit et accusantium quam.
Incidunt repudiandae ipsum asperiores. Non voluptas ut voluptatibus numquam est aut est. Esse dolores labore totam veritatis voluptatem. Illum vero non aut dolor animi. Rerum nemo eius voluptatem sed est quas dolorem qui. Modi occaecati rerum maiores voluptates.
Quibusdam molestiae at consequatur aperiam nostrum consequatur tempore. Qui distinctio sint quas eum eum. Et similique reprehenderit quia ullam. Temporibus qui excepturi dicta. Dolore veniam est molestias culpa quasi esse ipsa. Consequuntur rerum voluptatibus maiores eveniet ut architecto mollitia reprehenderit.
Ducimus enim quisquam id facere. Optio consequatur non aut dignissimos praesentium. Iste inventore eveniet id itaque nam nisi.
In eum id voluptatem facilis et. Tempora velit autem dicta tempore quia mollitia.
Non laudantium nobis nobis debitis et veritatis. Iste officia ratione ut voluptatibus fugiat. Voluptate occaecati enim iste impedit dignissimos non.