Debt Advisory 2015 Analyst - Advice required!
Fellow Jungle Travellers!
My background; Did a gap year with Big 4 firm, then interned at a Tech startup incubator - Finally managed to get an internship with a top global boutique and after a hard summer slog got a FT conversion!
I've just been told my team for the first few months (the firm does rotations) and I've been placed in Debt advisory. I did M&A over the summer and really have 0 knowledge of debt advisory.
I was hoping some of my more knowledgeable brethren would be able to guide me towards some readings, fundamental basics and in general where to look for a ground level up understanding of the product team of which I am soon to join!
Many thanks chaps.
Rothschild I'm guessing?
Not Rothschild; would rather not say publicly (PM if truly curious) - American firm though.
I'm similarly interested in gaining an understanding in Debt Advisory, although from the perspective of a MM firm.
Unde tenetur ea iusto deleniti totam qui est. Esse enim tenetur nisi eveniet aliquam. Consequatur minima accusantium accusantium debitis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...