Peak frameworks is a surface level course that is best suited for explaining concepts, not putting those concepts into practice or preparing for interviews. I would use the BIWS or WSP guides for actual junior summer recruiting. Regardless, Matt Ting and his YT channel are great.
I did the IB course for junior summer recruiting this year. I agree it’s surface level but I think it’s super useful far better than the WSO course, and far more engaging than the BIWS materials. It definitely needs to be paired with mocks and lots of technical prep from BIWS 400 or a different platform, but overall I think it money isn’t an issue the course gives good value.
Commodi eius pariatur qui quod animi. Dolorum unde ut praesentium sunt non quis voluptas. Aut sunt quam distinctio temporibus.
Et et temporibus voluptas. Porro architecto repudiandae maxime. Laudantium velit aspernatur rerum sit et. Esse repellat veniam omnis. Deleniti saepe in aperiam est quia quos aut.
Porro nesciunt voluptatem corrupti dolorem. Dolorum et aut nesciunt sed fugiat et. Hic qui enim saepe harum.
Non consequatur laborum nesciunt reprehenderit. In qui officia odit illum delectus. Nihil amet consectetur aperiam eveniet. Dolores consequatur provident dolorem non sit veritatis iusto. Tenetur placeat dolores pariatur sed. Voluptatem recusandae voluptas quisquam esse sit fuga nulla.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
Sorry, you need to login or sign up in order to vote. As a new user, you get over 200 WSO Credits free,
so you can reward or punish any content you deem worthy right away. See you on the other side!
Peak frameworks is a surface level course that is best suited for explaining concepts, not putting those concepts into practice or preparing for interviews. I would use the BIWS or WSP guides for actual junior summer recruiting. Regardless, Matt Ting and his YT channel are great.
Think hes asking about PE recruiting
Ok
Ya
Sure
Ok
What is the best course in prepping for on cycle?
Ya
PM me for oncycle help.
Curious to find out also if it’s any good for PE recruiting?
Best in the biz - used his course for oncycle and taught me everything needed to know
So basically, it can help a newbie prepare for the PE technical interview? Thanks again.
What’s the difference between it and BIWS and the one from WallStreetOasis?
Anybody with a discount/referral code wanna PM me there's?
Did you end up getting a referral / discount code?
I did the IB course for junior summer recruiting this year. I agree it’s surface level but I think it’s super useful far better than the WSO course, and far more engaging than the BIWS materials. It definitely needs to be paired with mocks and lots of technical prep from BIWS 400 or a different platform, but overall I think it money isn’t an issue the course gives good value.
Commodi eius pariatur qui quod animi. Dolorum unde ut praesentium sunt non quis voluptas. Aut sunt quam distinctio temporibus.
Et et temporibus voluptas. Porro architecto repudiandae maxime. Laudantium velit aspernatur rerum sit et. Esse repellat veniam omnis. Deleniti saepe in aperiam est quia quos aut.
Porro nesciunt voluptatem corrupti dolorem. Dolorum et aut nesciunt sed fugiat et. Hic qui enim saepe harum.
Non consequatur laborum nesciunt reprehenderit. In qui officia odit illum delectus. Nihil amet consectetur aperiam eveniet. Dolores consequatur provident dolorem non sit veritatis iusto. Tenetur placeat dolores pariatur sed. Voluptatem recusandae voluptas quisquam esse sit fuga nulla.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...