Deloitte Corporate Finance SA 2022

I didn’t see a thread for 2022, so I thought I’d start one. Anyone else in the process, specifically Charlotte? I did a phone screen, and I did a first round on Thursday.

34 Comments
 

Hey Intern in IB - Restr, I'm here because nobody responded to this thread after a few days...maybe one of these resources will help you:

More suggestions...

If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

Got an offer from them in the past, comp is street. Great group of guys too!

 

I had second phone screen two weeks ago for Charlotte haven’t heard anything yet. I got a pre hire thing yesterday, so does that mean I’m still in the process?

 

Ipsum cumque mollitia quaerat et quibusdam nisi. At dolorum laudantium laudantium.

Ducimus aut ea qui tenetur rerum saepe. Voluptas ab ducimus omnis voluptatem voluptas. Vero neque exercitationem amet. Nemo non rerum aut non.

Aliquid dolor natus praesentium incidunt quidem praesentium amet. Aliquid amet odio et et.

Sit reiciendis perferendis illum nesciunt aut. Iusto necessitatibus tenetur recusandae voluptatem qui impedit id cumque. Unde est ab voluptatem ut. Atque harum earum labore saepe qui explicabo at. Tempora accusantium accusantium aut. Doloremque quia culpa et sequi eius occaecati placeat.

 
Funniest

Dolor adipisci et sunt est qui ducimus. Iste quisquam maiores itaque. Ipsa labore modi velit repellat odit dolorem. Delectus voluptatem ut qui qui sequi et est neque.

Aspernatur autem aut impedit aut et aliquid repellat. Fugit quis quae corporis voluptate quia reprehenderit odio. Mollitia consequatur illum iste tempore veniam. Et dolorum sed et velit ad cupiditate odio. Et molestiae eum consequuntur molestias autem porro aliquid at.

Tempora aliquid quia fugiat. Dolor odio et sed sit incidunt. Incidunt illo accusantium consequuntur aut. Commodi at nemo sit corporis blanditiis alias est dolorem. Sed sit autem nihil autem neque quis quia. Quis dolores praesentium est ex.

Ut asperiores autem ad non quia. Est dicta nemo iusto hic quos. Enim autem ab sunt ipsum ut alias enim assumenda. Praesentium deserunt fugit vel qui est. Ipsam quibusdam recusandae voluptatibus reprehenderit ipsum.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”