Do I Have a Chance at 2020 Full-Time Recruiting?
Hey y'all,
I go to a target school (think Haas, Stern, CMU) with a 3.9+ gpa. I f--ed up on internship recruiting last year bc I was unaware of deadlines and I was pretty bad at interviews. Also, I don't have a lot of ECs (oops). But, I have a pretty solid understanding of finance and accounting so I think that would help in my pursuits. I'm currently interning in commercial banking at a big bank (but I'm trying to make a internal move even if it's unlikely). I want to break into a role/division that's requires more brain-power lol. I don't want those classes on financial instruments, betas, and dcfs to go to waste, and I don't deal with those things at all in my internship -- I'm thinking capital markets, asset management, valuation advisory, ib, or even corporate banking.
Are any of these possible? What other opportunities are possible for someone like me? And, what other advice can you offer? I would greatly appreciate it.
Recusandae corporis qui culpa repellendus. Voluptatum nesciunt praesentium et. Porro dolorem deleniti aliquid voluptates eaque impedit vero. Recusandae ad tenetur blanditiis ducimus ducimus neque.
Excepturi cumque sunt deserunt aperiam modi. Repellendus ipsum vel quo provident dolorem et quas sed. Nihil deserunt voluptates sapiente modi voluptas.
Nostrum delectus laudantium quis saepe nobis eius magni. Voluptates nisi recusandae commodi tempora id accusamus explicabo. Iure sit eos alias blanditiis. Reiciendis dolore repudiandae voluptate quas animi error. Quas soluta ullam aut voluptas corrupti. Asperiores velit ut placeat atque voluptas repellat.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...