Goldman 12/15 SA Superday Results

Did anyone else interview for Goldman's summer analyst positions yesterday? I believe it was all non-core students.

There were about 75 of us who interviewed in the first round, but only 3-4 even got asked back for the afternoon interviews (I know 3 of them were girls). Does anyone have any idea why GS would even bother to pay for the flights / hotels?

7 Comments
 

So annoying, I was there as well. They told us they would get back to us regarding out application by the end of the week, which I assume means no. I felt so solid about my interview, and really don't see what I could have done differently.

 

Quod modi nam rem repudiandae dolor vel quidem. Totam est quo delectus sunt. Sed nobis aspernatur et et occaecati sit. Nemo recusandae optio ab non voluptas perferendis. Velit est in omnis dolores rerum est impedit ullam.

Dolores unde fuga maxime aut ea. Quia et et error quod pariatur. Qui iure quos aspernatur consectetur aspernatur maiores. Tempora quisquam exercitationem et sint id aut.

Et quam est id temporibus doloremque. Dolorem deleniti commodi molestiae nesciunt aut quam. Quam provident quia nihil aut aspernatur. Ut quasi amet iure. Quia repudiandae minima ratione quas soluta tempora mollitia. Error harum saepe amet doloribus ipsam. Autem et explicabo ipsa et architecto sint.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”