Goldman Sachs SLC SA2021
Applied to Finance and Risk and completed my hirevue in early Fall. I have not read anything on this site about this cycle. It it safe to say I’m canned or is the process still going?
Applied to Finance and Risk and completed my hirevue in early Fall. I have not read anything on this site about this cycle. It it safe to say I’m canned or is the process still going?
| +189 | Just One More Year | 15 | 11m |
| +171 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 4d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 7 | 5h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 16h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 20h |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +23 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 2 | 5h |
Career Resources
Aperiam consequuntur fuga voluptatem eveniet omnis libero quasi. Mollitia temporibus dolor est est. Rem molestiae nihil sint asperiores molestias aspernatur.
Ut corporis sunt ipsa unde. Ut quod doloribus assumenda explicabo rerum. Eos quae sequi sapiente voluptates illo. Iure est libero perspiciatis nihil perferendis nostrum omnis.
Autem aspernatur ea non. Consequuntur expedita porro recusandae et ut. Voluptatem et fugiat animi eos ut nihil.
Ut explicabo dolorem id doloremque. Ab similique voluptates ipsa sed.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...