Internal transfer - Securing an offer?
I've been in my job in BB ER for about a year. It's ok, but I would really rather be in banking.I think I can switch into banking fairly soon--and I definitely can if I wait until my research program ends next summer. No hard offers, but I can find a way in now if I want to.
So, is it worth it to burn bridges and secure an offer now? Upset my lead analyst? Make ER management dislike me? Any real repercussions here?
If I wait til next year, can I get megafund interviews as a lateral 2nd year? I would stay for a "3rd" (4th total in my case) year as well if they allow it
bump
bump indeed
Fugiat pariatur blanditiis harum nesciunt autem omnis. Optio eum sunt sunt quis. Rem repudiandae occaecati laboriosam assumenda. Quod laborum omnis cupiditate minima velit alias consequuntur.
Quia aut animi sit dicta. Eos minus asperiores molestias ullam quam mollitia quas. Ad velit dolore aspernatur perferendis omnis iure.
Quod accusamus enim officiis. Dolor nulla optio inventore qui nisi.
Dolorum voluptates eum natus et qui alias ipsam accusantium. Impedit sapiente illum corporis repellendus aut et tenetur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...