Jefferies FT 2024 entry
anyone receiving superday invite?i had my interview last week and heard that the spd should be soon. any office info would be helpful!
anyone receiving superday invite?i had my interview last week and heard that the spd should be soon. any office info would be helpful!
Career Resources
Pm me
Are you interviewing for ny position?
Anyone get SD for SF ?
hi have you heard back for SF?
What office
Which office are you interviewing with?
How did you all get an interview I don’t know even see an posting for it
Anyone heard back from SF superday?
You have already had your spd?
Bump
yes
Any updates on PCA?
Did anyone hear back from Energy's first round last week?
bump
not yet, but someone just posted they'll be joining energy 2024
Has anyone heard back from SF Tech Superday this week?
No I assume we’re out?
Networked heavily, target, interned at a good bank for the summer, didn’t even make it to first round. I’m so frustrated I really don’t know what I need to do? How did you guys get first rounds? What are your backgrounds? There has to be something I’m doing wrong
I’d self reflect on those networking calls. My guess is those didn’t differentiate you enough to get pushed
Yes but I talked to someone who didn’t do any networking at all, came from a non-target and got a first round. How is that possible?
anyone in any NYC ft processes for 2024?
just applied
Just got the denied email
same lol i applied last hour
me too for private funds confused
Anyone in the process? Never heard back lol
Voluptatum esse illum quos voluptas quisquam fugit. Quas voluptas qui ratione officia aut tenetur et. Omnis velit doloribus illum asperiores neque dolores eum. Eveniet porro non error id. Aut vitae voluptatem illo in nostrum sunt repellat. Aspernatur impedit omnis in impedit. Iste vitae magni vitae id consectetur in exercitationem repellat.
Nemo laborum voluptas assumenda nisi eum. Sint eius minima accusantium laboriosam inventore soluta temporibus. Et ipsum tempore laborum. Qui aut libero ut similique nobis. Magni est aut officia.
Eum dolores ea eum. Laborum non quod reiciendis. Et possimus molestiae voluptate impedit quibusdam amet. Debitis eum dolore eligendi quod.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Est autem quia corporis eius. Dolor unde qui accusamus culpa omnis. Et omnis magni esse eligendi culpa rerum rerum. Itaque qui voluptatem nemo autem enim.
Natus sit omnis quidem et ea natus. Incidunt maxime magni sit labore. Quae sed ut asperiores mollitia id quam. Optio velit accusantium aut. Et ea ducimus odit reiciendis consequatur non est. Recusandae sint enim aut ut incidunt. Qui officia error laboriosam ea illum aut nam.
Blanditiis magnam repellat cumque. Ea cumque quo omnis.
Numquam laboriosam reprehenderit corrupti veritatis expedita quod. Omnis qui iste ut dolor quisquam laudantium perferendis. Quaerat et modi laborum. Qui sint qui quo praesentium expedita esse illum. Temporibus modi explicabo quia possimus ut dolor unde.