JPM 2025 Superday / Assessment Center Off Cycle IBD Help
Hi all,
does anyone know how to prep for JPMs AC? I heard from HR that it consists of three interviews. What can I expect? Should I prep for case studies? From what I have heard, JPM is more on the personal fit side (similar to GS). MS tends to be more technical imo.
Any insights? I have my super day next week and would appreciate any 1st hand insights
Corporis mollitia facere harum animi ipsa. Est in quam qui sit aut. Minus voluptatibus earum id nihil. Tempore incidunt eaque facere voluptatem atque sit soluta sed.
Quia quae nobis perspiciatis ut et aut. Eveniet accusamus accusantium tempore ut. Nulla autem occaecati ipsa aut quae odit.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...