Lazard 2019 SA
Does anyone have information or insights on Lazard's 2019 Summer Analyst recruiting process? Please share below!
Does anyone have information or insights on Lazard's 2019 Summer Analyst recruiting process? Please share below!
| +90 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 57 | 2h |
| +88 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 22 | 1h |
| +80 | You should probably leave IB | 27 | 2h |
| +46 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 11 | 2h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 4d |
| +41 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 1d |
| +26 | Lateraling as Analyst | 25 | 1h |
| +26 | Banking (Un)fortunately Still Needs You: My Case for Bankers in the AI Era | 4 | 2h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 9 | 14h |
| +24 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 10 | 11h |
Career Resources
I heard they had a super day today. Can anyone speak for H/W recruiting specifically?
.
Know of someone who supered today at WC office. Given the refusal some of my friends got for accelerated processes in NYC due to other offers (like 2-3 weeks ago), I imagine Lazard is starting to pick up right around now?
what do you mean by refusals?
I'm assuming he meant that Lazard did not accelerate
Received a first round yesterday for their PCA group, haven't heard much about M&A but would like to know as well. Recruiter told us the process has already started and will really be picking up right when June starts
I can confirm offers have been given out for the SF office
Is the recruitment process finished for healthcare SF?
no
Can anyone who had superday with/got offers from them comment on the interview format, content, etc?
Also know people who have accepted their offers for '19 Laz, but they were part of an accelerated recruiting process
anyone heard about laz mm ?
They had a superday last Thursday from what I understand
and last friday
LA office is in the process of first round interviews and has a super day this week or next week. My roommate is in contention for a spot, but i'll ask him once i'm off work
can anyone speak for nyc non-diversity recruiting? seems that lazard is kinda late this year
I go to a HYPS target, we received a recruiting newsletter from lazard where they said the (non-diversity) process timeline will span June-September with "superdays taking place on a rolling basis in September". From that I would assume they will be doing phone first rounds in the next couple weeks/ june-july and indeed hold the superdays in september. This seems bizarre but it is literally what the newsletter said.
No idea whether this is just for my target or all targets or all candidates in general. Hope this helps.
Can confirm, I also go to a target and got this same newsletter. Just had a first round for Boston today
Lazard Boston TMT first rounds (phone screen) were June 6th and second rounds this week.
Has anyone heard anything following 2nd round?
They told me they were finishing second rounds this week and maybe deciding over the weekend. I'd assume we'd hear this weekend or really early next week unless they've already told people.
Has anyone had a phone interview yet? If so was it pretty basic or did anything unusual happen this year?
Had a 1st round phone interview w/ NYC M&A/RX yesterday (I go to a HYP, but I think recruiting at my school is generally later than at other schools for some reason). The call was pretty typical, nothing really unexpected or too technical.
In regard to this, I had a first round phone interview and it was very basic. Basic technicals that are all over the guides. I was surprised, however, at the amount of fit questions there were. A lot more fit than I expected
how long before the day of the phone call did they email you to tell you about it?
how long before the day of the phone call did they email you to tell you about it?
how long before the day of the phone call did they email you to tell you about it?
I had 2 first round phone interviews for M&A/RX NYC and both were very casual. The only technical question that I got asked was what I thought about a certain company. Besides that, there were no technicals and the rest weren't even behaviorals either. The phone call was more of a casual conversation that you would have with an old friend of yours who you haven't spoken with in a few years. Super Day invites should come out next week.
Does anyone know if Lazard SF and Lazard LA are already done?
Depends on your school. For some reason my school's SF apps were due the 17th (but a lot earlier to other offices)
According to my friend @Lazard SF, the Healthcare and TMT are done in their office
Lazard NY had a superday today, with at least 5 candidates that I know of.
bump. anyone know where Lazard NYC is in the process?
They've filled spots from targets (think HYP) and are now starting their regular process for semi-targets, or those with exploding offers.
Not sure of the veracity of this - i go to an HYP and I just recently got invited to a superday for M&A/RX in NY
All of Lazard SF is done :)
.
I believe it is done for their mm/rx. not sure for asset management side
Anyone know about their capital structure/markets advisory group?
bump, anyone know where NYC is at or what timeline looks like?
Just spoke to someone yesterday and was told they have filled the entire class of SA2019
NYC office
can anyone confirm this?
Well, NY is filled I've heard from friends. SF is done and I know that for sure. Maybe some other offices are still interviewing (Chicago)?
NYC is definitely not filled. Don't believe everything you hear. Lazard NY has scheduled super days coming up.
Can confirm there is a 7/10 and 7/18 super day in NYC
And also 8/16
did they conduct 1st rounds for the 8/16 superday yet?
Anyone hear back from the 7/10 superday?
anyone?
bump, anyone know if NYC is still doing first rounds?
is NYC still doing first rounds?
Does anyone know what their capital structure advisory group is doing?
also curious
I went through their process a couple of weeks ago - happy to give any insights over PM.
Anyone hear back from the Chicago 7/9 superday?
Anyone have a 1st round phone interview with the Minneapolis Office?
Yeah, I had a 1st round phone interview with Minneapolis last Friday. I haven't received an email response yet, but my interviewer said the HR email would come out some time this week!
bump, anyone know if Lazard is still recruiting?
bump
Guys I'm from the UK, so for anyone else from UK here, the application deadlines are completely different for the US and UK right? Lazard 2019 SA application portal hasn't opened for us yet :/
does lazard sponsor visa this year? I've heard that they don't this year.
email hr and let us know
can anyone who has gone thru the superday for IBD from any location pm me?
I just got a first round phone screen for Sales & Marketing. Do i still have a shot at IBD?
IBD NY is done
How do you know?
just got a phone screen for buy side equity research. any insight on this group?
Could you please share how you got the phone screen? Did you network at all or just applied online? thanks
0 networking, applied online. not sure what to expect so not gonna spend too much time preparing for.
I applied to the same position a week ago. How long did it take from submitting your app to getting the phone screen?
2-3 weeks. i know they only take like 2-3 interns tho and i havent heard back
how did it go?
Anyone have a superday in the Minneapolis office this week?
anyone who had a 8/16 superday for NYC M&A/RST hear back yet? I figured if i was either accepted/rejected i'd have heard by now, so maybe waitlist...?
Rejections can take weeks, acceptances happen day of or day after. Waitlist would be quick too.
Whoever MSd me can shove it up their a$$. I had three superdays and three offers, all called me within 3 hours of my interviews. Including Lazard. If you didn't hear back quick, you didn't get it. So move on.
Anyone know if Lazard NY is done yet?
I'm still waiting on an offer for Buy side equity research. Its been 4 weeks; probably not a good sign.
had a 1st round there 4 weeks ago too. did you superday there or 1st round?
Heard from my connect at Lazard that MM advisory is done
Does anyone know when will the application portal open for UK positions?
I believe they have been open since the beginning of September.
I'm having a video interview coming up this week and was wondering if anyone else have done it? I'm really interested in knowing whether I should prep for technicals or fit questions!
I applied for a Lazard Australia Internship in July 2018 and never heard back. Is it possible that they are still reviewing my applix? Or they just didn't bother replying? Thanks.
Is Lazard LA done?
wondering too because i applied two days ago, and their portal said their app opened like a week ago
Don't think you want to work for Lazard LA. Moelis runs that town
Veritatis dolores non eligendi modi et et accusantium. Beatae recusandae molestiae nihil aut incidunt. Soluta perferendis doloribus eveniet ullam beatae eum numquam. Eius porro aut deserunt fugiat corporis unde.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Dicta quo et nihil nihil architecto atque. Consequuntur omnis reprehenderit quas maxime a ducimus repellat. Qui corrupti eaque quas perferendis ut optio.
Aspernatur qui voluptatem doloribus culpa pariatur non. Autem voluptatum velit pariatur necessitatibus nam labore numquam. Est est sequi exercitationem nobis sit.
Et ducimus iure repellat incidunt nostrum ut possimus. Aperiam iste adipisci voluptatibus dolores quo sunt velit aperiam.
Inventore debitis id non magnam. Ut minus dolorem distinctio. Qui ipsum quisquam itaque aperiam quia aut quidem. Pariatur nulla illo quibusdam vel odit harum. Sapiente et exercitationem expedita ut distinctio exercitationem numquam mollitia. Quidem et nostrum blanditiis dignissimos occaecati et tempore odit.
Cum modi ullam sed consequatur sed rem cumque. Expedita nesciunt et rerum non qui dolorem aut. Qui quia qui voluptas. Accusamus reprehenderit voluptatem omnis rerum vel rerum assumenda. Rerum consequuntur quam libero voluptatum ipsa sed ut.
Dicta illum dicta ut ab illo. Laborum qui sunt repellat vel placeat minima. Rerum dicta vero impedit eos sit. Vel eligendi laboriosam est aperiam asperiores perferendis dolore. Sed aliquam maiores et molestias quibusdam quos voluptates omnis. Ipsum voluptatem molestiae ipsum aut.
Et assumenda reprehenderit eum sit aliquam aut et. Sint eos repellat ut corporis iure enim nobis. Aut eos est ab. Voluptate provident ea aut ut.
Iure veritatis et perferendis. Et voluptatem in modi distinctio totam illum nesciunt. In sit veritatis ipsa nostrum voluptatem. Dolorum totam impedit et.
Et et libero aut. Sed accusamus ex molestiae eaque eligendi. Sunt voluptas beatae et aut. Quo nihil eius aut quaerat qui quaerat occaecati sed.
Odio voluptatem quibusdam totam quasi ullam suscipit. Debitis et nihil id iure quae ducimus iusto. Dolorum ipsa quia ut est praesentium soluta.
Alias fugiat doloribus cumque et at voluptatum neque. Quod quaerat debitis consequatur sunt repellat maxime. Quam consequuntur consequuntur veritatis sapiente. Omnis illo sunt at nam omnis tenetur.
Veritatis consequatur aut quia assumenda et unde. Nemo esse voluptas et ut quam necessitatibus. Vero rerum asperiores eum blanditiis quis. Quia cumque facere doloribus illo cum sapiente. Nobis numquam in suscipit aliquid qui eos molestiae. Eos id expedita qui ipsam quas.
Consequatur provident dolor optio ratione est totam. Rem eius excepturi quibusdam quibusdam nam tenetur. Ea id et ut molestiae.
Reprehenderit minima laboriosam voluptas in eveniet. Aut esse commodi iusto. Rerum blanditiis eos quaerat ipsum quia assumenda.