Morgan Stanley - 2023 Firm Risk Management Expo Day
Hey,
I wanted to start a thread on the Expo Day at Morgan Stanley. Anyone know if this leads to a Superday? Acceptance email says "We will also provide next steps for applying to our 2024 Summer Analyst Program."
Bump
Did you apply to the 2024 Firm Risk Management Summer Analyst position?
I just applied to the Expo and got the acceptance early morning. Last years expo guaranteed a superday so I’m assuming it’ll be the same this year. Did you apply to the 2024 Risk Management SA?
Yeah I applied to 2024 Risk Management SA. And good to hear that last year's expo guaranteed a Superday. How did you find that out?
Last year’s application is still on there website for some reason and it said the expo day leads to a superday later on
Quis non sequi quas unde enim. Accusantium tempore consequatur suscipit asperiores molestiae debitis. Sed nisi et aperiam voluptas tempore corporis quis. Adipisci est qui fuga natus exercitationem odio. Corporis doloremque repellat beatae qui rerum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...