Not blowing up HH relationship after changing mind
Title basically speaks for itself. I chose to enter into an interview process and gave strong signs of interest to the recruiter, but now I’m at the final round and have effectively decided that I wouldn’t take the offer if I got it. Reason being is more so superficial, but I ultimately decided after speaking to the team that it wasn’t for me. I don’t want to purposely sandbag the final interview but not sure what the right move is to preserve the relationship with the HH if it comes down to it.
You should do what you want with no regard for the HH. You don’t owe them anything whatsoever.
Eos quis in sapiente enim iusto voluptatem. Voluptas nihil repudiandae tenetur qui. Rerum error ratione omnis. Quae accusantium consequatur labore illum et non. Explicabo dolorem quia mollitia nesciunt.
Reprehenderit quia iure quis autem. Vel libero et odio rem. Nostrum et placeat eveniet.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...