RBC SA 2023
Apps are open for 2023 already… I get that there’s a talent war going on but this is ridiculous, it’s almost 2 full years away
Apps are open for 2023 already… I get that there’s a talent war going on but this is ridiculous, it’s almost 2 full years away
Career Resources
Lol wtf
Not surprised
Welcome to the jungle
for sa 2022 wasnt it posted in november, are they just going to keep bumping it up jesus. whats the point if ur not gonna interview ppl till april/may
This is insane. Over/under on how many more cycles before junior summer recruiting starts in freshman spring? I’ll set the line at 3.5.
This is insane. Over/under on how many more cycles before junior summer recruiting starts in freshman spring? I’ll set the line at 3.5.
I don't think it will ever get that bad. Banks will also be shooting themselves in the foot if they start recruiting freshman, There would probably be to many that start becoming the wrong fit or they will drop out/not accept the offer at the end of the internship. Which hurts the bank.
I saw that too. Wtaf lol
wtf this is ridiculous.
Bruh…
.
Is this for S&T SA 2023 or 2022? Confused as I see you had and offer or S&T offer 2022 from WF. Congratulations on that by the way.
Any idea on dates?
RBC SA2023 first Super Day is 3/18/22. This is late for them. I know a handful of people, including myself, that have signed contracts with different banks for SA 2023 IB.
Wtf which banks have already offered positions for SA23?
Is this a diversity superday or for everyone?
Nah, this is probs for diversity. JPM, Guggenheim, Evercore, etc. and all the other banks r kicking off diversity recruiting around late March as well. Regular will be early-mid April for most banks.
Curious how you know this is the exact date of the first super day?
Has RBC finished recruiting for SA 2023?
f
Where did you initially apply? The NYC, SF, and Houston pages are all not even functional anymore if their website. Could be a wrap unfortunately
Just had first round there. Supedays incoming in two ish weeks.
.
Diversity?
Whoever gets a first round, SD, and offer shares whether you are diversity or not. It is mad confusing on here!
^facts. Target, non-diversity, networked with like 15 people, applied back in December, and still haven't heard back shit from them. Not sure if non-div recruiting has kicked off or if I'm just trash.
Has the entire portal to apply at this point to NYC been taken down? Even SF and Houston lead to nowhere on the website.
Lol y’all gotta chill yourselves. It’s RBC, not Goldman. Zero networking, zero referrals, non target, shit GPA, diversity. Super basic behavioral and technicals. Doubt I’ll get the superday, didn’t connect so well with the analyst.
Update on this. Got Monkey shit, but at least I got an offer. Non target and diversity. SD was really chill except for one of the interviews.
.
Target, non-diversity, applied end of January, just got emailed for first round today, have it tomorrow am... only networked with one analyst
Just got invite a few hours ago to super day next week
Some non-diversity offers are out. Not sure if they were from accelerations or not.
Does anyone know where the portal to check our application status is? Applied like 4 months ago but forgot where the portal login is.
Don't think you need to check, you'll get an email with any updates
Nah I still wanna check cuz been having some issues with email. Took an L from JPM but never received an email and only found out about rejection when I manually checked application portal. Can you find the RBC portal? Seems like it got taken down or smth.
I believe they may have switched over to workday from the rbc website, you may have to create an account again
Coffee chats out for SF tech IBD
how was it?
have it tmr
Is the coffee chat a first round interview or it's separate?
i think its a screener for the first round
I just got one too, how was yours
analyst didn't pick up when I called. hasn't responded to my email since (granted it was Friday evening). honestly, a bad look for the group, def lowered my interest in it.
Any diversity kids have a SD coming up?
Aren't u the kid that said u already signed with PWP NY and also have an offer from Evercore Houston? Y tf r u still interviewing then and hoarding spots? Unless u were lying about ur previous offers.
.
Anybody hear back after having a coffee chat, I had one last week.
Received offer last week
Had a first round last week, was told that I’d hear back later this week
Asperiores odit magnam exercitationem et et. Perferendis aut impedit a error ea quia neque est. Ut illum aperiam libero dolorem. Aut rerum aut autem quia possimus qui. Non tenetur provident sed aliquam. Nesciunt adipisci dolor sed qui voluptas suscipit aut magnam.
Illum sed et possimus ut. Quo dolores possimus odit sint nesciunt. Voluptate alias accusantium quia corporis.
Tempore veritatis rerum nulla ea sit. Libero et eum deleniti. Deserunt iste odio et.
Exercitationem similique eaque aut quas repellat earum. Provident at iusto cupiditate qui quaerat qui officia. Dicta recusandae ut ea eum deserunt ut eum autem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Id ipsa in et porro officiis. Quo suscipit perspiciatis sed expedita vel. Consequatur repellendus quas expedita veritatis beatae. Est sed quibusdam omnis et numquam. Voluptate aut eius ut modi dolorem ut sunt. Provident fugiat dolorem doloremque. Et doloremque quisquam reprehenderit soluta libero minus.
Rerum accusantium et at est. Ut consequatur aut facere nisi. Commodi rerum veritatis est eius.
Et voluptates eos quam minus magni sunt odit. Quam porro repudiandae quos ipsum. Ad inventore rerum est et ipsum incidunt.
Voluptatem rem id et. Et molestiae quis quisquam soluta ea recusandae nulla. Tempore occaecati quo dignissimos quas sed sunt sapiente. Deleniti et sit veritatis eligendi quasi. Consequatur id sed ut eius aut eveniet. Similique aliquid tempore nostrum harum optio consequuntur. Explicabo ex expedita velit ducimus vitae asperiores quos amet.