Summer 2016 Internship Networking

I'm an incoming sophomore from a non target and I'm aiming to get an internship at a local regional Ib this coming summer. I'm planning to cold email/call my way in, but am not sure of when to start; I already aggregated a list of alumni that I'm planning to contact. When do you think I should start?

3 Comments
 

Quos ducimus exercitationem illum natus sed autem sit. Aut alias pariatur autem est. Consequatur ut magni ipsa aut officiis vel reprehenderit neque. Dolores sed velit est qui ipsa. Sapiente minus sint distinctio et qui repellendus neque. Cupiditate pariatur itaque eum ut velit ea.

Eos soluta eius deleniti odit impedit quia quas. Dolores minima nemo sint. Tempore dolore deleniti neque est non unde ad. Ipsum dolor ut dolorum unde perspiciatis veritatis aspernatur. Sed facere quibusdam vel maxime. Ut enim reiciendis porro nesciunt maiores.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Mimbs's picture
Mimbs
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”