'Under consideration' since 2020
While cleaning some old emails, I've noticed that I'm still 'under consideration' at a BB SA 2020. Should I send a follow up email or just move on?
While cleaning some old emails, I've noticed that I'm still 'under consideration' at a BB SA 2020. Should I send a follow up email or just move on?
| +190 | Just One More Year | 15 | 4h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 5d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +87 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 21h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 3 | 1h |
Career Resources
Send a follow up for the lolz
Bro please be satire
i should send a follow up asking about the status of my old application
JPM still has me as ‘under consideration’ for a role i applied to in 2017
Be fucking fr dude
Similar thing happened to me with CS. Applied for the 2021 programme in Nov 2020. Got rejected in Jan 2022. Suppose I dodged a bullet.
Same thing happened to me also. I still get emails like those even though it has been over two years since I last recruited for a job.
I've always wondered what would happen if I reached out regarding one of those. You never know what you might get.
"Hi marketMergerMaddie,
Many thanks for your email.
Sorry, but I'm slightly confused about your question. In the system, it appears that you've started in 2021 with us.
Anyway, the payroll department tried to reach out to you in 2021 regarding your salary wire. I would like to take the chance to ask for your bank statement to wire the last 2 years' salaries and bonuses pending in total ~ $400.000. As you didn't write HR/payroll, we assumed you were pursuing some 401k Cayman-style tax techniques, but unfortunately, we're cutting personnel and your contract will expire in 6 weeks, thus the need to liquidate your salaries.
Thanks for your contribution during those years at Soldman Gachs, a D Sol experience.
Best,
OnlyFans Sarah from HR
Probably delay from the pandemic, give it a few more years to be safe
obv, wouldn't want to look pushy and desperate
Yeah i was thinking it might finally be the right time to follow up on my 2017 applications im still under consideration for
You’re still a prospect 3 years later?
Lmao
Molestiae aut pariatur sapiente eum. Sapiente ut aut repudiandae ducimus aut fugiat est. Perspiciatis sed dolor esse quos quis. Nihil est repellendus culpa. Aspernatur quia aliquid aut aut sit vitae.
Qui recusandae natus quo harum. Aperiam ullam delectus sed itaque commodi sit. Deserunt omnis vitae labore. In quos harum officia sit.
Dolorem molestias similique id pariatur. Eligendi provident qui rerum eos sunt cupiditate amet. Esse temporibus dolor temporibus id. Autem doloribus eos rerum et. Non dolores architecto sunt odit itaque. Occaecati quae possimus ut impedit facere nobis. Sit consequatur et numquam porro officia.
Est earum nostrum quod nulla. Provident voluptatem omnis consequuntur minima. Doloremque aliquid nulla molestias odit omnis rerum. Occaecati rerum praesentium ut sit.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...